My first day of birth

hey guys this is a real story of me this is how my life goes everytime.so pls..read it and feel it in too this is a real one so pls dont just dump it of...read it carefully like youve never read anything before

when i was first born i dont know who i was when i was little and why i was born.but i know that we where build cuz we have our own role to play too.i was happy that i got a family that will take care of me

and will protect me and do anything just for me butthose things already changed i tought that was the end of it when it got sooner or later my family got mad and left but they come back to each other again i dont like it when it got this way they ...

those things already changed i tought that was the end of it when it got sooner or later my family got mad and left but they come back to each other again
i dont like it when it got this way they treat me now
like i was not there child my dad but my mom she still
loves me.my dad always says that im not there child
just like i was just raised by them i always cried when
i always happen to remember it.my dad dont loved me just like mom when it changed.i didnt like the past when i grew a little bit.when i grew, i grew with all my strenght and wings that will help me grew. it was my fault that it got this way too i dont know what i did but im scared that if that happens again ill probobly be all my own and everyone will left me.im weak no strenght girl i always cry everytime even when i remeber the things that ive than but i dont know what it is that i cause the trouble.when i got my first time on going to school i was ashamed that people thinks of me as a good for nothing.i was always left alone ive got no friends and no one to be with me.but i still have my family.when i think people see me as there maid i couldnt resist how to manage things but listen to what they say just to acept me as thier own friends but i didnt come to that situation.i felt that they where just using me but being a true friend its like it doesnt matter to them.so i gave up being there friends now im alone no one can be my friend now.no one can help me now but just my mom.she always loved me she took care of me while dad isnt there for me.always scolding me for nothing.we where still that kind of poor.my mom worked hard for me to get a good school.ive always study just to make my dad and mom proud.it was time for our graduation my mom showed out just to see me my dad wasnt there his always bussy he dont care about me.so when i just saw mom and only my causine i felt sad when dad didnt show up all my family didnt.i just remembered that he dont care about me.so i cried but not realy sometimes i do when i remember those things.i said that if i wasnt born maybe my family where still happy without me.maybe my dad would still be happy when i wasnt even born.that would make me happy if my where still happy to each other.i know that god build me for something but why did he even built me when this things i just happen to ruined it.i felt sad and felt something that wasnt even right.maybe its true after all that i was thinking that i wasnt there child.and for the past few weaks ive started to go to school again i repeated again and again the grade 1 i repeated in goin to grade 1 in 3 times.