Contest?

Contest?

Alright kids, I recommend you listen up. First off (and I promise I do have a point) I just want to say how completely blown away I am by the success of this story and my other writings. Honestly, I don't know why you guys are reading this story but I want to give a sincere thank you for letting me live a fantasy. But I also want to say that thank you isn't enough. Saying thank you is great and all, but gosh dangit you guys deserve some stuff for being such good fans that are so supportive to me! So... my idea? A contest.

I know how much you guys liked the last contest, so Chloe and I have decided that a contest is only fair for us to show our appreciation. The problem? We can't think of things to have a contest for! Right now our only thoughts are to draw the Forbidden characters and we'll take two winners (one from Quotev and one from Wattpad) from how well we like the drawings. Then another contest with one winner on who I think looks the most like my characters that I've made. Don't let me lose you yet, I know that not everyone is an artist, so I want to open it more, but we're not sure what else people can compete for, so we want your ideas! You tell us what you guys want to compete for and what you guys want to win and we'll work with you :) So far, the winnings will be the ability to create your own character and I'll add you into the story, like I've done with the last contest.

But is a contest enough? No, we're doing more. We want to make a question and answer for you guys, creating a Youtube channel and answer your questions that you have for us. You'll finally get to see the mystery authors and we can finally connect with you guys a little more. Depending on how successful it is, if it actually is, we'll continue to do Q&As and if it's not, we'll just delete it.

So? What do you guys think? Give us your ideas on what we can do to show you how thankful we are for all your support. I think you guys deserve this. What do you guys want from us? And please give us your ideas for what contests should be for and tell us your thoughts about a Q&A. Thank you guys again and I really hope we can get some good feedback so PLEASE give it to us! Sorry for the long non- chapter but we happily await your answer and will give you a long chapter next time :D

Thanks again,
Breann and Chloe