Chapter 25

*Chris*
I wake up and my phone is going crazy.
"Hello!" I yell in the phone with an attitude.
"If I was you I'd lose the attitude. Bring your ass to the studio now!" I hear my manager Marty yell back. I had no idea what was going on but I just shrugged it off. I hopped in the shower and head out and it's camera men everywhere taking pictures. Ugh what the hell happened over night. I push through them and get in the car then head to the studio.
"What's up Marty Mars." I say joking around.
"Cut the jokes this isn't the time." He snap.
"What's wrong with you ?"
"Chris what the hell is this." He say slamming a TMZ article on the piano infront of us. I pick it up scheming through it.

"Who did this shit!"
"Look at the name."
"Victoria..." I say to myself.
"Chris are you trying to ruin your life!"
"I had..I didn't know she I mean he was a man. I think I'm gonna be sick." I say running to the trash can and throwing up. I can't believe she'd do some shit like that and it's got Dyme written all over this.

*Dyme*
"Okay let's lay down some ground rules around here." August say walking back and forth infront of me.
"No smoking because of our baby. No drinking because of our baby and... I want you to quit your job as a stripper and be a stay at home mom."
"Wait what..?" I say almost chocking on my water.
"That's right. I want you to stop violating yourself because your body is mine. Not every nigga in Miami's"
"But August.."
"Nope. This is good for you and Clarissa and I want my baby home at night."
"Fine. I'll call and explain everything to my boss."
"Okay. I'm gonna head out for a few I'll be back."
"Okay baby." I say and he peck my lips and leave.

~5 minutes later

"I know. The club was where I ran to when I had nothing going for myself but now things are different." I explain to my boss.

"Dyme you were one of the best."
"I'm pregnant now. I can't be a dancer anymore. I'm sorry but I quit."
"Alright fine. But just let me know if it ever need anything."
"Thanks  for understanding Carter bye."
"Bye." He say hanging up. I go check on Clarissa who is asleep when somebody ring the door bell. I open it and  bam got punched in the face.
"Bitch you're trying to ruin me!" Chris scream coming in closing the door.
"Chris I -" he kick me in my face and grab me by hair dragging me upstairs.
"Let me go!" I scream trying to windmill his ass or something but I kept missing.. He take me into the bathroom and start running bath water .

"And to think I actually cared for your ass and tried to repair our relationship and you gonna do this to me!" He scream  almost in tears. He rip my shirt off and pull off my pants. I try to stop him but he punch me in the face 3 times. He pull my panties off and shove himself inside of me. I scream out in pain.
"Yeah bitch take this dick." He say thrusting in and out of me roughly. When the water is done running he throw me in the bath tub.

"Look who have a little baby bump."
"Chris no."
"Shut up!" He scream punching me over and over as hard as he can in the stomach then standing up and stomping me in the stomach and grab my face shoving it under water. I realized at that moment Chris was going to kill me. After that everything went black.