Chapter 27

-2 months later
*August*
I ended up going to jail with no bail. I have court today so they will tell me if I'm able to go home today or have to spend even more time here.Turns out I broke Chris Nose so he pressed charges that's really why I have been in here so long.

"The jury have reached their verdict. August Alsina is not guilty."
"ahhhh!" I hear Dyme scream from behind me. The police unlock the cuffs and When I turn around Dyme run into my arms. I haven't been able to touch her in 2 months and I'm horny.
"Let's go home. I wanna fuck you now." I whisper in her ear. She bite her lip and we leave out.
As soon as we're inside the house I attack her with a kiss rubbing my hands all over her body. I slide her skirt off and pick her up carrying her to the couch. I pull her panties off and go straight to work burying my face between her legs.

"Fuck August!" She squeal as I work my tongue all around inside of her until she cum in my mouth. I come up and kiss her Brest while I roughly slide myself inside of her causing her to let out a loud scream. I bang her in that position a while before flipping is giving her full control. She slowly slide down on me half way and start grinding.

"Don't fucking tease me!" I say grabbing her waist and shoving her down on my dick causing her to let out a loud gasp. I bounce her up and down on me while gripping firmly onto her ass until she gain control. She roughly ride me bouncing and grinding until I cum inside of her. But I was nowhere near finished with her. I pick her up placing her on her hands and knees fucking her from behind until we both cum.

~1 month later
*Dyme*
"Pregnant" I say smiling at August who was patiently waiting outside the bathroom door for me to finish.
"Yay!" He scream picking me up spinning me around.
"Don't crush the baby." I say laughing causing him to put me down and get on his knee to lift up my shirt. He start rubbing and kissing on my stomach when Clarissa comes out of her room.

"What are you doing Daddy August?" She ask laughing.

*Chris*
I hope y'all haven't forgot about me. Where have you been the last 3 months you may ask? In a mufucking crazy house. If you don't know what that is its a mental hospital. Apparently they changed the whole story around saying i was mad at Dyme because she slept with Victoria too and some other shit.
But anyways I got released from the hospital today and I'm headed straight for August. I'm coming hard bringing the big guns.
That's right I'm killing August. With a gun. This whole thing have to end Im gonna get Dyme even if it means death.