Gone

Josh's P.O.V.

I woke up to be blinded by a light. My eyes finally got use to it and I saw a bunch of doctors surrounding me.

"Hi we just need to ask you a few questions. Make sure that there isn't any damage to the brain. The first one is what is your name?" One of the Doctor said.

"Ummm.... Joshua Bradley." I said.

Everything was so fast it was hard for me to comprehend. They asked me a bunch of personal questions and soon later my parents walked in.

"Oh Josh, you are okay." My mom said hugging me.

"How are you feeling?" My dad asked as he sat down.

"I mean I have a few aches and my head hurts but over all I'm feeling okay." I said as my mom got up from her seat.

"I know that you and Simon were arguing a little, but he is in the lobby waiting to see you." My mom said bringing a humorous smile to my face.

"I would love to see him." My mom walked out of my room and then my dad started to talk.

"I know that we haven't gotten along very well after everything with you liking boys, but you know I love you and I just want the best for you." He said grabbing my hand.

"Of course I know that. We may not always like each other all the time, but I know you love me and care for me. Don't worry about that." I said as my no walked back into the room.

No Simon.

I just gave her a questioning look and she just shrugged her shoulders.

My mom grabbed my dads hand and they both walked out of the room giving me some space.

Why'd Simon just leave? I knew it was too good to be to be true. How stupid was I to think that he may actually like me? I mean look at me, I am useless. I don't deserve a guy like Simon.

"Hey!" I hear from the doorway.

I look up to see Callux standing in the door frame.

"Can I come in?" He asked, I had no clue of what to say.

I can't. I can't do that. But Simon left me, I didn't leave him. It's not like I am going to kiss Cal or anything. It is just two friends who care about each other.

"Yeah, sure." I said as he walked inside and sat down on the chair right next to my bed.

"So Simon left?" I just nodded my head yes," "wow I'm sorry, I fucked everything up didn't I?"

"No, you did nothing. It's fine Cal. It's my fault. Anyway why would a guy like Simon even be with me? I mean look at me, he deserves so much better." I said as Cal just kept nodding his head no.

"That isn't true Josh. You are perfect in every single way. Simon doesn't deserve someone like you. You allow him to do everything that he has ever dreamed of. You have the most amazing personality in the whole entire universe. You are never afraid of truly being yourself. You let no ones bogus get in the way. You have an amazing soul and everything about you is beautiful. Inside and out, Simon was stupid for leaving you." Cal said as he looked like he was coming in to kiss me.

"What are you doing?! I love Simon Cal, I always have and always will. I know he left for a good reason. He wouldn't leave for no good reason. Something is probably just wrong with his family. Get out." I said as Cal just looked at me shocked and got up and walked out.

I can't believe him. I know Simon left for a good reason. Simon loves me and I love him. I know he does. All I have to do is become better and then I can be with him for the rest of my life. I know this will all work out, I just know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I think I am going to upload a third chapter if that sounds good for you guys?

Thanks for all the sweet and funny comments, bye!