Wedding

Simon's P.O.V.

Today was the day of Josh and my wedding. I couldn't be more ecstatic. My heart was throbbing, I just couldn't hold in all my feelings. It felt like everything went so fast and now the day is here. The day that I promise myself to the love of my life. A promise to always be together and I am so ready for that promise.

I got up to the front of the isle as guest started to walk in. I saw my parents seat down with Nick right next to them. My dad made it through his heart attack to see my wedding day making the cherry on top.

The music started to play and I watched as the guys walked down the isle and then Josh.

He was gorgeous and handsome and everything I could of ever dreamed of. I felt a humongous smile spread across my face. My body was tingling with joy and happiness. It all felt like a dream, but it was reality. I am marrying Joshua Bradley.

He then stood right next to me. We were both crying tears of joy. I grabbed his hand as the priest started to speak.

"Dearly beloved, we hear for the marriage of these two men. Two who have promised each other to be together with one another...... And now to the vows." The priest said as I grabbed my mine.

I looked down at the piece of paper and then realized that I don't need a paper to tell me what I am feeling. I am in love with Josh.

"Josh, you are my orchid, you are my lilac. My first love and my only love. You are the one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. They tell you that the journey to find your soulmate is painful and long. That you will go through heartache and pain. For me it wasn't like that. I knew my soulmate since middle school. I just never knew that I was in love with you. I think that the most painful thing was getting here. All I could imagine was this one day and there just seemed to be so many obstacles throughout the ways but somehow we found each other. Through everything, we are here now spending this moment with one another. I couldn't be happier to say that I am spending the rest of my life with someone like you. I love you Joshua, I love you so much." I said as he started to tear up even more.

"Oh god, I don't know if I am going to make it through this all," he said wiping away his tears making me smile and laugh, "Simon, simon, since day one I knew I was in love with you. From the moment I first saw you I knew there was just something special about you that made you so different from everyone else. You just shined and it was almost as if God was giving me a sign. I remember the first time I told Tobi that I was in love with you and he just laughed. I couldn't gain up enough courage, and then I did. For so long I never thought that I would be with someone life you. I never thought I would be lucky enough to say these words to you. To promise myself to you. I feel so lucky and so proud. I love you Simon. I always have and always will."

We both started to just laugh and cry. It was beautiful and perfect.

"Now for the exchange of rings." The priest said.

JJ gave me mine and Tobi gave Josh's his.

We both put out our hands and put them on. A perfect fit just like everything else.

"Will you, Simon Minter, take Joshua Bradley and your lawfully wedded husband, through death and sickness. Through weak and strong. Will you hold his hand?" The priest said as I just felt a tear go down my cheek.

"Yes, I do, I do, I do." I said smiling as Josh just laughed.

"Will you, Joshua-"

"I do, of course I do." Josh said.

"You may now kiss." The priest said as we both kissed and music started to go off.

We separated from our kiss and rain down the isle as people threw petals.

It was everything and more. It was perfect.