Baby

Simon's P.O.V.

-another year later-

Our puppy is now a dog and our shop has been doing amazing. So I am going to surprise Josh with the adoption papers.

I've been looking for the perfect baby for us. I think that I have finally found one. Now I'm just going to show him and see what he says.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Josh I wanted to show you something." I yelled for Josh to come in the living room.

"What's up?" Josh said as he reached our room.

"I know that you wanted to get a baby for a while now." I said as I showed him the photo.

He looked at him and started to cry.

"We can pick another one together if that would be-"

"No Simon this is perfect." Josh said kissing me on the forehead.

We both sat on the bed looking at the photo. Thinking about names and how exciting it will be to have an actual kid.

I mean we have our dog which is our baby, but to have an actual kid who will learn life lessons from us means so much more.

~~~~~~~~

-two months later-

"We finally have you." Josh said holding the baby.

"So what are you two naming him?" The lady at the front desk asked.

She put down a birth certificate and a pen.

"What do we name him?" Josh asked looking at me.

We both just looked at him.

"I think we should name him Lewis." Josh said as I gave him a questioning look.

Lewis had died about a month ago. He had cancer. No one knew until the day that he had died. I felt horrible and maybe this was a good thing to do.

"Your right his name is Lewis Tobi Minizerker." I said smiling.

"Why Tobi?" Josh asked smiling.

"Because he has helped us out most and him Vik are the godparents." I said smiling as we both signed the papers.

~~~~~~

We then brought Lewis home and put him in a little onesie.

"I love him and I love you and of course I love our little dog, mini." I said.

We named her mini because she was really tiny and adorable.

"I'll never let you go." Josh said holding Lewis and I.