Lilacs

Josh's P.O.V.

I felt my feet go off and I closed my eyes.

Goodbye world-

Until I felt a yank. I was pulled into someone's arms and I looked up to see beautiful warm skin, with bright blue eyes and the cutest little dimples.

Simon.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he just smiled and laughed.

It all felt like a dream, like it couldn't have been real. None of it could be real.

"Saving you." He said smiling as he kissed me.

I then felt myself fall and my eyes open. I was falling to my death. It was all just an imagination a dream.

Goodbye world.

"Josh! No!" Was all I could hear as everything went black and all I could hear was ringing.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see a bright light. My eyes were in pain and everything hurt. I was so confused of what happened. Everything was a blur. I couldn't remember anything and my body was killing me.

"You're awake!" I hear someone yell.

I could barely hear or see anything. I felt blurred and confused.

"Tobi?" I asked questionably.

I then saw him and I saw Vik and Ethan behind him. But no Simon.

"Yes, oh my god you're okay! You have been in a coma for so long. They were going to take you off of life support tomorrow." Tobi said hugging me.

"How long?" I asked as Tobi let go and all of them looked down.

"Almost two months now." Ethan said mumbled but I could still understand.

"And Simon never thought to visit?" I said as they all just stood there quiet and dumbfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days pass and they still haven't told me anything about Simon.

Luckily I was finally being discharged, but that didn't make anything better.

If you love something
You'll let it go

If it comes back
Then it loves you

If it doesn't come back
Than it never truly love you

That is what everyone says at a break up. That's what they say to try and make you feel good, but the truth is, is that it kills me even more. To think that Simon never loved me, all those moments, none of them were real.

I walked out of the hospital with Tobi and Ethan by my side.

Ever since the accident everyone has been treating me like a baby. Like I'm just going to make another huge mistake if they don't pay attention to me.

Which they probably should, I just don't get why they care so much. No one will ever love me, I have no reason to be in this world.

We got back to the house and I was going to walk in until I saw something on the ground.

An orchid.

Then I realized that there was a path of orchids. Each and every time the pile would increase in the amount of them.

I looked up at Tobi and Ethan and they just shrugged their shoulders.

I started to follow the path.

1
3
6
10
15
21
28

The piles just kept on increasing, until I had a bouquet of over one hundred orchids.

I then looked up to see where I was. I looked up to see Simon standing on top of the hill. He had a bouquet full of flowers.

A yellow tulip symbolizing hopelessly in love.

A white tulip for forgiveness.

A red tulip for deceleration of love.

A red and white rose for unity.

Three red roses for passionate love.

Three pink roses for admiration.

And five lilacs for first love.

I walked slowly up the hill as he stood there. He was wearing and black suit with a white shirt. An adorable bow tie. His hair was in his usual hairdo which was almost like a Mohawk. I just looked up at his beautiful, blue eyes. They were radiating love and warmth. A tear fell down his cheek. It felt like a wedding, but it was a reunion. I reached the top as he just smiled.

I looked down at all of the flowers and back up at him.

"I love you Joshua Bradley." Simon said coming closer to me.

"I love you too, Simon Minter." I said as rain started to fall but everything was still perfect.

I was with Simon and that is what made everything perfect. We kissed and the separated and just stood smiling like idiots.