Having a Drink

After work I went up to the penthouse, however I didn't see anyone in there; I sit done on the couch and sighed. "I need a damn drink."

Mamoru: "That bad of a week kid? Thought you didn't drink?"

Lucy: I look up toward the window. "Sorry Mamoru I didn't see you over there."

Mamoru: "Kid you have had a rough week, haven't you?" He puts his cigarette out and starts walking toward me. "It's been written all over your face."

Lucy: "Honestly, it's a ton of little things, they add up, you know. Also no I don't drink, I just feel like I need one."

Mamoru: He standing in front of me he reaches his hand out "Come on I will buy you a drink to apologize for yesterday's bet." Yesterday the guys made some stupid bet about how fast I would lose my temper. I shake my head no and started to speech but he grabbed my hand, pulled me up, and headed toward the elevator. "Come on one drink it will help you relax a bit."

Lucy: "Ugh fine, fine.." I try to pull my hand away but he just grabs it tighter. Mamoru and I go to a bar in the hotel, Mamoru ordered for both us, since I wasn't sure what to order, he probably thinks I am truly a kid for having to order for me.

Mamoru: He hands a blue drink to me "It's sweet, and simple, nothing strong."

Lucy: "Thank you." Across the bar I see my ex glaring at me. Just great... I look toward Mamoru who hasn't said anything.

Mamoru: "I don't like the way that kid is staring at you. Do you know him?"

Lucy: I drink the rest of my drink. "Can we go now?"

Mamoru: "Sweetheart, who is he?" Grabbing my hand and pulling me back down to my seat. He only calls me sweetheart when he is worried.

Lucy: I sigh. "He is my ex, he started working here at the hotel this week and I have to train him, and I got written up the other day for slapping his face, because he... umm... grabbed my ass." Just then the bartender placed the another of the same drink in front of me and Mamoru smiles. "I agreed to one."

Mamoru: "Drink up, come on. You don't have to worry I'm not Baba." He leans closer to me. "Don't let his glare bother you he is only jealous to see you with a mature man like myself."

Lucy: I chuckle "Is that what you call yourself?" Mamoru and I joke around a bit and before I know it I have had I don't know how many drinks, I forgot and Mamoru had twice as many. "I'm done noooo more!" It just clicked that Mamoru is fairly close smiling at me, he has his arm resting on the back of my chair. "Why are you smiling like that? How much money did you win this time?"

Mamoru: "What?"

Lucy: "What's the bet this time?"

Mamoru: "Sweetheart there was no bet this time, just enjoying your company. You ready to leave now?" I nod still not really believing him there wasn't a bet. We both stand up, ooh boy I'm light headed. I grab his arm. "You okay sweetheart? I guess I should have stopped ordering you drinks sooner."

Lucy: "You think... Of course I should have just stopped drinking them." He smiles and holds onto my arm. "I'm good now you can let go." He doesn't let go and goes straight to the elevator, I see Baba and Ota out of the corner of my eye they are grinning like fools. Mamoru walks me to my room, opening the door. "Thank you for tonight, I really needed it."

Mamoru: He is just staring at me, but there is something different about him. "Lucy?" I looked up at him.

Lucy: "Yes?" He backs me into my room, shutting the door and locking it. "Mamoru? You should probably leave."

Mamoru: He grins "Then let go of my arm." I realized I was holding onto him. "I don't mind though." I let go of his arm, before I knew it, it all happened too quickly, we are kissing, pushing me on the bed he takes his jacket off tossing it to the floor, climbing over me. He starts tugging at my shirt while kissing my neck. I slowly unbutton his shirt; reaching the last button I slide it off him. I run my hand down his chest and smile. He is grinning looking down at me. "That's a naughty grin you got there, I guess I wasn't the only one feeling it." I blush, as he kisses me again and well your imagination can fill in the details.

**********

The next morning I start waking up but not opening my eyes, then I remembered what happened last night my eyes shot open, and there was Mamoru face, he had his arms wrapped around me and has me pulled right against him. Oh my gosh what have we done? I mean I don't regret it but will he?

Mamoru: Opening his eye. "What the hell you doing in my room for kid?" He asks but not a second later his eyes go wide as if he just remembered.

Lucy: I raise my eyebrow at him "My room, my bed." Great he doesn't remember he probably regrets it too.

Mamoru: He smiles "Yes... And your... Umm... Body" he says as runs his hand up my back. "Sorry. Umm... This has never happened before." I guess he does really regret it.

Lucy: "Umm yeah me either." I start to pull away.

Mamoru: "Screw it" I look at him confused. He pulls me closer, kissing my forehead. "It happened we can't change that. What's more time enjoying this warmth." He smiles and kisses me on the lips.

Lucy: "Mamoru..."

Mamoru: "Listen sweetheart.... I honestly took you out to drink so I could have the balls to tell you how I feel about you. But I guess I just showed you instead. Sorry about that but I don't remember you pushing me away. Though I do remember you grinning like a naughty girl." He runs his fingers through my hair grinning like a fool.

Lucy: "Oh is that so?" I say grinning, he almost looks scared and confused. I push him onto his back and get on top of him. "Then should I show you how I feel about you? I think it is long overdue!" He grins and I lean in to kiss him when my door flies open. I quickly cover myself. And look toward the door.

Baba: "See I told you they were together last night"

Ota: "Now do you believe us?"

*facepalm*

Esiuke, Soryu, Baba, and Ota stared at us wide eyed.

Lucy: "What the hell!!! It's called knocking ass holes; the door is locked for a reason!! Get out!!"

Soryu: Rubbing the back of his neck "Mamoru wanna cover yourself we don't need to see that?"

Mamoru: "Nope you guys barged in."

Lucy: "Cover yourself." I smack his arm.

Mamoru: "Ouch! Alright."

Lucy: "Hey guys you all seen what you came to see so you can leave now!"

Eisuke: "I don't have to go anywhere" smirking.

Mamoru: "Sweetheart I think they came for a show," he wrapped me in a hug from behind and kissed my cheek. I roll my eyes. "Now you guys can leave." Soryu turns and leaves, Baba and Ota are grinning and laughing as they walk away. Eisuke just stands there in the door way with his arms crossed.

Lucy: "What?"

Eisuke: "I'm impressed" he walks out and leaves the door wide open.

Lucy: "I'm murdering Baba and Ota wanna help."

Mamoru: He gets up with the sheet around him and shuts the door and comes back to the bed. "Not right now, you were about to show me how you feel about me."
I wrap my arms around him and kiss him.

Lucy: "Oh right." Kissing him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!!!