Is He Jealous?

Eisuke has me waiting on him hand and foot. It's been five weeks now since he said I am his new secretary, he can't keep one around long enough to help, the last one lasted the longest since I have been with the bidders: about 11 days. I stopped counting how many he has gone through after 20.

After a long day the bidders and I are all sitting around in the lounge. When suddenly Eisuke jumps up as if he remembered something important.

Eisuke: "Lucy?" I look up at him from my phone, I was texting with Mamoru even though he is sitting only five feet away.  It seems like this is the only way him and I can talk without everyone getting in the middle of it all. "Tomorrow I need you to accompany me to a dinner acting as my girlfriend."

Lucy: "You what?"

Eisuke: "You heard me." He snapped

Lucy: "If I remember correctly I was told I had tomorrow night free, you told me this morning. I am not changing my plans again for you, because you don't want to deal with another women." I stand up to leave.

Eisuke: "I bought you."

Lucy: Standing in front of his chair I am glaring down at him. "You all bought me not just YOU!! Find a new threat. It's not working anymore." I start to walk away but Eisuke stands up grabbing my wirst.

Mamoru: "Eisuke we brought her, four million a piece and yet you have control over her all the time. Give her a break, from you. She asked for tomorrow night off for me, she's helping me out." Mamoru jumping in to protect me, he has been doing that a lot more lately.

Eisuke: "Take her another day." He releases my wirst.

Lucy: "I'm leaving goodnight" I leave but I can hear the guys.

Mamoru: "She isn't an item to pass around, my plans are already laid out Eisuke, I have had to change them three times because of you, she coming with me. At least I'm not using her, you don't like it then I will pay you all back for her!"

Eisuke: "Mamoru?" Sounding shocked.

Baba: "Someone is in love." In love? No he can't be... Can he?

Soryu: "Eisuke let Mamoru have her. He's got nothing else going."

Eisuke: Sighing and I am sure if I could see him his arms would be crossed with his damn glare "I need a woman for tomorrow night. After that she's all yours, you owe me."

Mamoru: Mamoru gets up and leaves, he walks right pass where I was hiding, but stops in a whisper he says "Come on." He holds his hand out behind him, not looking at me. He knows me so well. I take his hand and he pulls me into his room, shutting the door. "Nosey as ever sweetheart." He grins, slowly closing the distances between us. "Them treating you like nothing but an item, it pisses me off." He hugs me. "Don't look so sad sweetheart, after tomorrow, you don't have to work with him much anymore."

Lucy: "But then I owe you all that money." I get tears in my eyes.

Mamoru: "You know how you can repay me? By being by my side....." He chuckles "Still don't get it sweetheart? I love you Lucy." He kisses me.

Lucy: "Mamoru... I didn't think you felt the same... I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!!