Mistletoe

You have been with the bidders for three years now, it is Christmas time, and Baba and Ota have gone about and decorated the penthouse. Everyday it seems as if there is more and more decorations. After a long day of work you were paged, you walk into the penthouse and see all but one of the bidders before you grinning like school kids. Raising your eyebrow to them you cautiously walk in staring at them.

(Y/N): "Guys? You are creeping me out smiling like that... Care to share why?"

They giggle and look at each other while giggling again, slowly looking toward the ceiling, before you have the chance to look up at what they are looking at, you feel a tap on your shoulder, turning around you see Mamoru with an unlit cigarette in his hand and pointing toward the ceiling. After seeing the mistletoe you sigh and roll your eyes, just as you were about to say something when Mamoru kisses your cheek. You look back up towards him and he just smirks.

Baba: "Wait!! No... On the lips!!"

Ota: "That was the plan!"

Mamoru: Eyes widen in shock... "The hell? Shut up!"

(Y/N): "The plan Mamoru?" You cross your arms while raising an eyebrow in question.

Luke: "Oh Sexy Bones, he asked Baba and....." Baba coved Luke's mouth with his hand.

Baba: "Luke, what are you talking about?"

Eisuke: "This is entertaining!" He crosses his arms.

Shuichi: "I have to agree with you for once!"

Hikaru: "They are dumb asses!"

(Y/N): "So Mamoru?"

Mamoru: "I... have no idea what they are talking about!"

(Y/N): "Lie!" Reaching up, grabbing his tie and pulling him close. "If your plan was to kiss me, then step up to the plate and do it right old man...... Or are you too much of a slacker to do so?" He stares blankly at you, like he is trying to process what you just said. "Well I guess I need a real man to step up to the plate and kiss me under this mistletoe." You flash a sexy smirk at Soryu, knowing it will piss Mamoru off.

Baba: "Why Sor?"

Soryu: "Ohh..." Soryu realize what you are doing, and plays along. He stands up and starts walking toward you. "She's has gotten good with her sassy remarks." He chuckles.

Mamoru: "Hmph... Him?" You are still smirking at Soryu as he is coming closer, Mamoru has had enough now, he grabs your chin turning you to face him and plants a deep passionate kiss on your lips. He breaks the kiss your cheeks glowing like a tomato, "Still want him?" He whispers. You shake your head no. "Good! Let's go." He drags you out and to his suite.

Baba: "Soryu you could of stolen a kiss from her!!"

Soryu: Pulling his gun out, "What you say?" Baba just shakes his head no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading.