Oops! I'm Sorry!

I walk into Mamoru hotel room there he is lying on the couch asleep, completely naked. This isn't the first time I have walked in and he has been asleep but mostly he has been clothed, a few times he was just in his boxers but never nude. His body is perfectly toned, how does that even happen when all he does is smoke and lay around. I go to the bedroom and grab a blanket, I toss it over him. Once again that isn't the first time I have done that. I go about cleaning his messy ass room. I swear this man doesn't know what a trash can is for. His clothes are all tossed about I pick them up folding them and left them on the coffee table with a note saying "You really shouldn't sleep naked when the maid is supposed to be coming, to learn your lesson I took a picture and sent it around :-)". When I'm done I leave.

Mamoru: Later on I get a text from Mamoru. "LUCY!!"

Lucy: Hehe guess he just woke up. I reply "Mamoru, relax I only covered you up. I wouldn't really take a picture; it might have broken my camera..."

Mamoru: "Hey you brat!! Though if really wanted to, you could have taken a picture for yourself! Haha :-p"

Lucy: "In your dreams old man."

Mamoru: "Aww shut up kid!"

After a few days pass Mamoru and I acted like seeing him naked ever happened. We ran into each other at the store and started walking home together. When a car drives by hitting a puddle and soaks us both.

Lucy: I wipe my face with the only dry part of my jacket sleeve. "Ass holes."

Mamoru: "You alright?" He looks be over and chuckles. "You look like a drowned rat, kid."

Lucy: "Like you look any better old man." We both laugh, he grabs my hand and starts pulling me along.

Once home we both head for the shower. In our own rooms of course. When I get out I wrap a towel around me and step out of the bathroom and there Mamoru is sitting on my bed, in a t-shirt and sweats, smoking a damn cigarette.

Lucy: Him smoking in my room pisses me off and he knows it, but what's worse he is sitting in my bed smoking, I forget I'm only in a towel. "Serious Mamoru, smoking in MY bed!"

Mamoru: He takes a quick look down, and smirks; he puts the cigarette out, he stands up and walks right up to me. "Smoking is the littlest problem we have right now." He leans in and whispers in my ear "Do you have anything on under that towel of yours?" My eyes widen and my face turns bright red. "Not going to answer me sweetheart?" He smiles, when I start backing up. "Are you going to go and put clothes on?" I nob... His eye never once wondered around my body. The way he is looking at me, I have never seen him like that. A smile forms across his lips. "Oh really?" He takes a few steps toward me, the more I back up.

Lucky : He is staring at me. "Mamoru? Y... You... D... Don't... W....Want... MeToPutOnClothes... Do you?" I started out slow asking but it all kind of tumbled out at the end.

Mamoru: He chuckles and raises his eyebrows in question. "Are really prepared for that answer?"

Lucy: "I think you just answered my question." He and I both take a few steps closer to each other.

Mamoru: "Then no, not one bit, in fact" He quickly closes the space between us. While looking me in the eyes he slowly pulls the towel off me. "Better." I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it off, he kisses me. "I think we waited too long sweetheart, I'm not holding back anymore." 

Lucy: I nod, and wrap my arms around his neck. "Then don't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!