The Phone Call

"Hey mum! How have you been?" Harry asked excitedly through the phone.

"Hey love, myself and your father are fine how have you been we haven't seen you in ages?"

"I'm good too mum. Sorry I haven't been in touch a lot lately there's just been stuff going on." Harry could hear his father grumbling in the background, he was saying something about how his little boy was too busy to speak to his parents, "and could you tell dad for me that I'm not too busy with my new life to speak with you I just haven't had a chance to yet.

"That's the same thing!" he heard his dad yell. Harry rolled his eyes and he had a feeling his mother was doing the same.

"Anyway I'm speaking to you now aren't I? And anyway I was calling to say that I'll be round later, I have something I need to discuss with you."

"Something to discuss with us? Sounds serious, you're not in trouble are you sweetheart?"

"No mum don't worry it's actually something really good." He heard a sigh of relief.

"Good come over whenever you wish then darling, all right?"

"Yep sure it'll be after lunch, around half two?" he said it like a question.

"Absolutely no problem, we'll see you then."

"Right, bye mum."

"Bye love."