A Brief Interlude

Note: Mature content coming up!

Harry put the phone down and he felt a pair of strong arms encircle his waist, he leant back into the hard chest that was pressed against his back.

"Everything ok?" asked Remus. Harry nodded.

"Yep I'm expected at half two." He turned round in the embrace and reached up to put his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

"Good, we have time." Remus had a mischievous look on his face.

"What are you up to?" Harry smiled as Remus smirked. He then leaned forward just a bit and Harry felt something quite hard against his hip. He looked down and saw a bulge in the front of the older man's jeans. "No we don't have time for that, we need to eat lunch." And he looked back up to see Remus still grinning.

"I know what I want for lunch." Harry shook his head and laughed a little.

"No Remus we need something proper for lunch." Harry tried to disentangle himself but Remus just held on tighter. "Remus." He said his name warningly but the other man obviously had other ideas. Remus moved quicker than Harry expected, he reached down and threw Harry over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. The younger man cried out in surprise but he then laughed lightly at Remus' actions.

Remus set Harry down on the bed and then crawled on so he was hovering above him. He leaned down and took Harry's bottom lip between his teeth and bit down lightly. Harry made a small sound like a moan and grabbed the short hair at the back of Remus' neck and pulled him down for a proper fierce passionate kiss. Remus broke away from Harry's lips and moved to his neck. He nibbled along the flesh making Harry whimper a little. The younger man moved his hands to the hem of Remus' shirt and started to tug at it. Remus got the message and pulled away from Harry's neck to remove the t-shirt. Harry could never get over how amazing Remus' body was; the man could be a model if he wanted. His abs and pecks were toned to perfection along with his arms and just about every other muscle in his body. Harry ran his hands all over Remus' stomach and chest revelling in the feeling of the strong muscles and the scars the man had got from his father. Remus hated them but Harry thought it made him look hot, sexy and just downright dangerous. Harry tugged his own shirt over his head and threw it aside not really caring about it. He pulled Remus down on top of him again and they both gasped as their arousals brushed against each other through their jeans. Remus smiled wickedly and moved to Harry's neck again, he had decided that he was going to make as many marks as he could to show that the boy was his. Once Harry's neck was sufficiently red he moved lower down him. Remus moved his mouth to Harry's right nipple, it was slightly hard, and Remus' ministrations with his mouth only made the nub harden even more. Once he had bitten on it lightly then soothed it with his tongue he moved to the other to exactly the same. By this time Harry was writhing in pleasure underneath him, bucking his hips to get to more of that delicious friction he had felt earlier. Remus finally gave him relief, after playing with his nipples for a while he moved down and un-popped the button on Harry's jeans. He then leant down and with his teeth he unzipped them. Harry sighed in relief at some of the pressure on his cock being relieved and at the sexy sight that was presented before him. Remus was a god in the bedroom. The older man quickly had Harry's erection free of its confines and he started his work on making Harry a begging mess.

Remus lowered his mouth and started by making a broad stipe up the length of Harry's cock. He heard a small curse and wanted more than the word 'Fuck' coming out of the boy's mouth. He roughly tongued the slit completely aware that this action made Harry crazy with need. He then gripped the base of the cock and lowered his mouth. Harry was average size and not too thick and Remus could easily fit all of him in his mouth. On the way down he made sure to keep his tongue flat so that it was trailing down the length, once he had it all, it was touching the back of his throat but after years of doing this he could pretty much control his gag reflex. He wrapped his thumb and forefinger around the base and gave a small squeeze; this earned him a loud shout of his name. Then he started to move. At first the bobbing of his head was slow and torturous. Harry had given up on the sheets and had moved his hands to Remus' hair instead; he was tugging and trying to get the man to go faster. Instead Remus just hummed and Harry felt the vibrations go right through his dick he screamed a little and forgave Remus for going too slow. Remus hollowed out his cheeks and started to go a little faster.

"Rem, oh fuck, Re." Harry moaned loudly and his hips tried to buck up. It was only Remus' strong grip that kept him from nearly choking the man. Remus sometimes allowed him to fuck his mouth but this wasn't really what he wanted. After a few minutes more he could tell that Harry was getting close so he pulled back a little and swallowed around the cock in his mouth.

"Fuck!" Harry screamed as he came down Remus' throat. The older man swallowed all of what Harry gave him and with one last suck he left the cock with a small pop. Remus moved up to lay next to Harry' side and he noticed that he himself would need to change his jeans as he had come as well sometime during that magnificent performance.

"So how was that?" he asked