chapter 11

Abbies POV

' what's it like dating a celebrity' casey says nudging me ' not much different that dating a non-celerbity' i laugh ' do girls ever hate on you?'- ' i've had a few but they just say that gary should be with them instead of me, nothing serious though'- ' what does gary say about it all'- ' he'll tell me to ignore it or when we are out he'll kiss or tighten his grip on me to annoy them' i let out a small laugh - ' have you met his parents yet? ' it's like 20 questions with you but no tomorrow i am though' - ' im a nosey person' she laughs ' i gathered'...

****

Garys POV

' right lads, we've done a good bit of work today lets go grab some lunch' jason says ' sounds good to me' everyone replies..... ' so gary, how are you and abbie doing?' robbie questions ' yeah mate, we're all good, she's meeting the family tomorrow' i smile ' brilliant, keep this one barlow' robbie laughs ' oh i will, dont worry' i laugh back..' Anyway enough about my love life, have any of yous found anyone yet'- ' well I'm seeing someone, not serious the now though' mark blushes ' how long for ' everyone gasps ' a few weeks ' he shrugs ' bring her over sometime then lad' howard says patting him on the back ' maybe'-... 'im gonna head home now, i'll give yous a call' i smile handing my share of the money ' bye gaz' they all smile....

'yeah mum, i'll see you tomorrow love you too'...- 'you're cute'-' and how's that'- ' saying love you to your mym, it's cute'- 'i try my best' gary lets out a laugh ' do you think your family will like me' i moan flinging myself down on to the bed ' im positive they will'- ' how positive?' i question, gary puts his arm around my shoulder so my head is resting on his chest ' if i love you they'll love you' he whispers ' that's the first time you've said you love me' i smile ' it's true' his grip tightens ' i love you too'- ' i know you do' he grins ' ' lets get some sleep, we've got a busy day tomorrow' he kisses my head.....