chapter 16

*** few months later***

' i was thinking since it's summer we could go away for a few weeks just me and you' i smile softly to abbie as we walk hand in hand through the streets. ' where abouts' i can see her smiling. ' well i have an apartment in France, we could go there' i bring her hand up and kiss it.

' you have an apartment in france?' she gasps.

' yeah, so what do you think' i giggle. ' sounds amazing gary, don't i have the best boyfriend in the world' she pulls me down and kisses my cheek.

' good we leave tomorrow, everything is sorted so all we need to do is pack' i say repeating the kiss.

' you sure know how to surpirse people' she laughs.

' anything for you' i smile.

*****

'Have you told your family your family that we're going away Gary ' I ask flinging anything I see in to the suitcase.

' yeah, and your work knows to seeing as you forgot about it' he laughs wrapping his arms around me.

'What would I do without you eh' I spin round and put my arms around his neck.

Instead of a reply Gary brings his lips on to mine, I part my lips slightly allowing him access as I also repeat his actions. The kiss goes on for a few minutes until we both pull away.

' are you hungry babe?' Gary asks breaking the silence.

'Yeah' I smile.

' well let's phone in a Chinese and put a DVD on' Gary smiles planting one more kiss on to my lips before he takes me downstairs.

As we're cuddled up on the sofa watching a DVD with our food enjoying each others company when the doorbell rings. ' I'll get that ' Gary moans as he gets up and and heads to the door.

' hiya love, I hope I'm not interrupting anything' Gary's mum smiles as she takes a seat next to me.

' no of course not' I smile to her.

' I just dropped by to give you both these' she grins handing Gary a bag.

' mum we're not babies, we no how to take care of ourselves on holiday' Gary laughs.

' just making sure, you don't want to be getting burnt now do we'- ' no no we don't ' Gary laughs again.

' well I best be off the, hope you both have a fantastic time' she pulls is both into a tight hug.

'Thank you' we both say ' I'll phone you when we get there mum' Gary re assures her....... ' you have such a great family Gary' I give him a soft smile.

' it's even better that you're apart of it' he grins.

'Soppy bastard ' I laugh

' you love it, lets get to bed we're up early ' Gary takes my band and leads me to bed. ' I love you Abbie' he whispers before falling asleep.