chapter 13

***it's short i know, is anyone still reading this?***

*** few weeks later***

' for godsake gary hurry up and get out the bathroom, i need in!' i shout banging the door ' there's another toilet go use that one' gary laughs ' all my stuff is in there, what you doing anyway that you're taking this long?'- ' i have too look good don't i'- ' you always look good, now let me in'- ' there we go babe, all yours' he walks out the bathroom laughing ' thank you' i say sarcastically.....

' you took longer than me getting ready' gary chuckles, i smirk in response ' so why are we going shopping?' i question '  well me and the boys have been nominated for an award and it's tonight and i thought i'd treat you to a new dress'- ' well thank you very much'-' my pleasure, right come on lets go' he smiles....

*****

As we make our way through the red carpet, theres camera flashes coming from all directions, as a camera man stands infront of us gar grabs my waist tightly as we pose for a picture together we are sat in a massive hall with loads of different celebrities that i would have never in a million years think i'd meet! i mean i just met michael buble, every girls dream, dont think gary was to pleased though!......everyone has a had a few drinks so we are all a bit drunk and i dont think the boys care very much about anyone winning awards if im honest.......... ' and the best british boyband ever goes to .... TAKE THAT!!!!!!!' all the boys jump up and cheer as gary pratically flings me in the air giving me a massive hug and kiss.... ' i'm so proud of you boys, you deserve this so much' i beam at them ' and for you mr barlow, i think you deserve a treat' i wink at him ' oh and what would that be' he raises an eyebrow ' you'll just have to wait and find out' i tease him.........