School life is guud... No

Hiya! Last night I had a really weird dream. Like really weird. Anyway this story is based off it. Hope you like it! Oh, and I actually got names off the internet! Wowwwww! (Sarcasm included) Our main character, Sabrina, has a full name meaning The Teenage Witch with a Shattered Mirror. She's a teen, is from vampire werewolf stuff so a witch, and vampires can't see themselves in a mirror, hence the shattered mirror. Clever, am I not? 😐 Oh well.
(Full cover picture above)
-------------------------------------------------

Sabrina (Main character)'s P.O.V.

The steady rhythm of the clock, just slowly ticking, it puts me in a state of boredom.
I peek at the classmates around me.
They're just writing in their maths book.
Up on the board is some maths equations. Hmm, let's see...

28 divided by 7 times 12, 48.
3678 plus 7322, 10000.
Square root of 529, 23.

-A few questions later-

Before I know it, I'm finished and up on the front, handing in my sheet as the first person to finish.
It's crazy how fast I can do mathematical equations.
My teacher thinks it's great, my classmates think it's creepy.
Everything about me is creepy.
From the unnatural knee-length honey brown hair, to the blood red eyes, to the fact I always cover up my hands and legs, only showing bare skin on my face.
I don't blame them for giving me the weird looks.
I would do that too.

Next week's school camp.
I am dreading it so bad.
For the past 5 years, I managed to get out of staying at school after 3:45.
But camp makes you stay there and sleep.
Oh, what am I going to do? My parents will make me go, and the second night of camp is a Full Moon.
And it's *Gulp* going to be a bloodlust too...
Will I be able to control myself?
I've never had a bloodlust around other people, in fact, I've only had it once before.
That was when I was 6.

And I was home alone.

Before I went all crazy and...

I...

I-I killed someone out on the street.

Their innocent soul was taken from them with no warning.
At least now I'm more careful and mature.
When I drink, I just take enough to make them hazy, so they won't see me when I flee, but not faint.
I go hungry every now and then, but I don't care if it means I'm not killing someone or knocking them unconscious.

But will my bloodlust get the best of me?
...
I'm a bit worried now.
Make that a lot.
You know what? I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.
Someone-

"Sabrina? Sabrina Kaleo?" The teacher asks.
My head shot up like a bolt of lightning.
'Yes?' I breathe heavily.
The teacher gives me a straight frown.
"You weren't listening, were you? I said; Did you bring your homework today?"
She spaces out each word so as to not confuse me.

Homework?
HOMEWORK?!?

SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE HOMEWORK?!?

AAAAAARRGHHHH!

Thankfully my mouth is so much calmer than my mind.
'Homework? No, I didn't realize we had any. Dreadfully sorry.' I apologize.
And then I offer to stay in the classroom to make up for my lack of work.
"You're a brilliant student, you know? Your parents must teach you really well.
I will forgive you this time, but be sure to bring it in next week." The teacher gives me a smile and dismisses class.

-The bell rings for lunchtime-

Aha! That's the bell.
The rest of the students pour out of the classrooms like water pouring out of a jug.
Meanwhile I wait for the giant hustle to die down a bit before I get to my locker and open my lunchbox.
Inside is a yummy chicken sandwich.