Let's Hope she Keeps her Word

Sabrina's P.O.V.

It's just about seven a.m. by now, and I finish getting dressed.
My choice of clothing is simple, a short sleeve black polo, a pair of grey denim shorts over black stockings.
I put on my signature grey and fingerless mesh gloves, and loosely brush my curly locks before somehow tying them into a messy ponytail.
Then, when the breakfast bell rings, I strap on my brown boots.

"Hey, Katheryn," Alisha bickers in a feeble attempt to gossip at the dining table, "Did you hear the news?"

Breakfast choices were cereal, toast with jam or toast with cheese.
I chose the toast with cheese.

"Hear what news?" Katheryn asks.

Here we go...

"Last night, May said that she saw a giant bat as big as herself!"

Groaaaaaan...

"Pfft, she's out of her mind, I tell you." Logan leans over from his chair and whispers to Alisha.

I wonder what they would think if she was right.
Well at least she didn't go into specifics.

I stand up from my half-finished meal.

"I'm not hungry right now." I explain to no one in particular.

I then pick up my plate and drop it off at the sink area and ask one of the caretakers if I could leave early to prepare for the next activity.
She says that it's fine.

I stroll out of the double doors, everyone staring at me like I just got a hundred percent in an exam.
Not sure what happened after I went outside, because a blindfold covers my eyes and a hand covers my mouth as I get dragged backwards by who knows who.

I try kicking and flailing out of the person's grasp, but the binds they at some point tied on me are locked into place.
So I give up, and went limp in the person's arms.

I hear a thump, following by me roughly being tossed onto what feels like unsanded timber, still sitting in a somewhat reasonably position.

Then the blindfold is removed.

'MAY?!? WHAT THE HECK!' I struggle in my bonds, but to no avail.

She looks scared, as if she had just escaped, and was panting.
The girl presses a finger to her lips in an attempt to keep me quiet.

"I need to talk with you... Please?" She whispers.
Well, there's not much else I can do.

'Sure, I guess, but only if you let me go afterwards.'

Once I accept her request for conversation, her eyes seem to relax a little.

"Okay," She breathes, "First, I need to ask you a question."

'Mmm, I don't like where this is going...' I reply, dragging out the 'M'.

"Was it you that I saw last night? The one who told me not to tell anyone?" She asks, suddenly aware that she might have gotten the wrong suspect.

'No, it was the old grandma next door practising her flute. Yes of course it was me!" I yell.

"Sheesh, alright. Then how many of you are there? What do you want? Why did you choose-" I cut her off before I end up in a flood of questions.
'Hey, is this a conversation or a court investigation?"