Part 1

Trailer is at the Side :) 

"Aaaaavaaaa!" Skylar Shouted down the phone almost deafening me with one word, it took me a second to realize and understand why my best friend had woke me up at the forbidden time of day. "Morning Sky" I replied trying to sound enthusiastic as if she hadn't just woke me up at seven in the morning. As I slowly tried to get out of my bed (No I am not a morning person) all I could hear was Skylar singing down her phone "Today's the day, today's the day, today's the day we see The Vamps!" And that's when all the excitement kicked in. 

 After a quick shower I quickly got dried and put my clothes on, hoping that it would stay sunny and warm as I had chose to wear a skirt which revealed my tanned legs for everyone to see. I was extremely excited to see my best friend as we hadn't seen each other in a few weeks because I had been in Tunisia (hence the tanned legs) and Sky was in Yorkshire. After applying my makeup carefully and curling my hair to perfection I was ready to leave, I made sure to pack some over night stuff in case we found a place to stay which I thought was highly unlikely considering it was a McFly concert we were going to. But My father insisted that we would find somewhere.  

 While he packed my stuff in the boot of the car I made sure to grab my ukulele knowing that me and Sky would want to sing at some point, it's been a while since we sang together and I missed it. I really missed harmonising with her as our voices fit perfectly together, I'm not saying we were the best singers going but we could pull off a tune.

 When we pulled up outside Skylar's house just after ten I immediately text her to tell her that we were here, almost instantly after my text was sent she appeared at her gates carrying her bags and banner, this was going to be one excited evening. As soon as Sky got into my dads car we burst into a rather exciting conversation about The Vamps, this lasted a while until both of us decided to get some well earned sleep so we weren't too tired later on. After what felt like a couple of minutes, I opened my eyes to find out it was almost one o'clock, surely we should have been there by now I thought. I turned to my left to find Skylar reading on her IPod, so I decided to do the same trying to take my mind off the fact that we weren't already there yet.

After a while I could feel my eyes starting to get heavy only meaning one thing, I was ready for another sleep. Before I let my eyes fully shut I glanced over in Skylars direction just to check she was okay as she had been quiet for a while. It turns out Sky had the same idea, the only sound I could hear from her was her soft snoring which was actually quite adorable. Before I knew it I was In a deep sleep that I expected no one would be able to wake me from.

*He walked over to the area in which I was standing, as I looked around wondering what was going on and why he was coming this way he looked me straight in my eyes. I couldn't stand all the emotions running through me as Tristan Evans looked at me, so I quickly tilted my head downwards now looking at the ground as I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. The next time I slightly looked up I could see a figure in front of me, it was him, Tristan. His hand reached towards my chin to lift my head so I was looking him right in the eyes...*

Just as I was getting to the good part in my dream a loud screaming noise followed by a crash and screeching noises awoke me. It took me a minute to realise what had just gone on. Out of nowhere there was another loud BANG, I could feel the car jerk forward and the speed increase. A slight pain had rushed up my arm and into my right shoulder where it had hit the window of the car during this collision. "What's going on?" I asked my dad, I think he could hear in my voice that I was frightened because he instantly turned around and made sure I wasn't injured. This made me think of Skylar, was she okay?