Win Her Back

A/N: First and foremost, I would like to apologize for all the gramatical lapses and all the typos I've made. Hindi ko na rin po kasi nachecheck and I don't get the chance to edit them anymore. Thank you! Mwa mwa.

-

"So, ano na ngang nangyari?" Dawn asked her while waiting for the director. Yes, Dawn and Lea are doing a film together. But of course, with Richard and Aga. A reunion movie it is.

"Wala, nag-usap lang kami." she simply answered.

"Eh, after nong hug ano na nangyari?" Dawn asked her again.

"Nag-usap ulit, hello. Paulit-ulit?"

"So, napagusapan niyo ang past?"

She smiled a bit, "Yeah, a bit."

"And you both have forgiven each other?"

She let out a sigh and nodded.

**

After the taping, of course, the akwardness is still there but they both managed to act well.

"Oh, sige na, Lei, we're going home. Will you be fine here?" asked Dawn who's now holding her things and ready to go.

"Yeah, I'll just wait for Athena, susunduin daw niya ako eh."

"How sweet of my inaanak naman," Dawn giggled a bit, "Oh, sige, just call or text me whenever. Kumusta mo na rin ako doon sa isa. Ingat ka. See you again tomorrow."

"Okay, love you."

"I love you, too."

After some minutes, her phone beeped and it was Athena.

From: Ten
Mommy, I have to attend a party of a friend. I can't fetch you. Sorry. Do you want me to call tito Ger to pick you up?

She then replied to it, and because she doesn't want anybody be bothered,

To: Ten
No, anak. I'll be fine. I can call a cab naman. Take care, okay? I love you. Enjoy!

She then decided to pick her things and went out of her tent. She bid her goodbye to the staffs and started walking.

"Lei?" a voice called her out. Of course, she knows whose voice is that.

She turned around only to see him smiling.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you walking alone? Gabi na. Delikado."

"Ah, si Athena kasi nagtext. She was supposed to pick me up, pero may lakad pala siya. So, I have no choice but to go home alone." she answered.

"No, you're not going home alone." he walked near her and offered his hand for her things.

She gave him a What-are-you-doing look.

"Ihahatid na kita."

"No, ah, no need. Kaya ko naman."

He moved his face sidewards, "No, no. Hindi pwede. We may not know. Baka mamaya kung ano pang mangyari sa'yo."

"Hindi na."

"I insist." and he threw her his famous smile, with his dimple saying hello.

Who am I to resist? Lea asked herself.

She handed her things to Aga and followed him as they went to his car.

She was about to open the door of the car when Aga stopped her. "Uh, no, wait."

He opened the backseat and put her things inside and turned to the shotgun seat and opened the door for her which made her smile.

"You didn't change at all." she commented and went inside. Aga turned to seat at the driver's seat and looked at her.

"I'd like to say, I don't need a change. I just have to be better." and he smiled again.

Lea seemed to be amazed by his words and she just smiled, "Taray mo don, friend ha?"

"Friend na lang ngayon. Dati, babes." he whispered.

"Huh?"

He shook his head, "Ah, wala. Sabi ko, ganon talaga."

"Wow ah? Ang haba naman?" she laughed.

"Oo, sabi ko kasi, ganon talaga, ganon talaga, ganon talaga."

And once again, the car was filled with her contagious laugh.

He stared at her and admired her beauty for the nth time. Lea stopped when she noticed Aga staring at her.

"Ah, sorry. I laughed hard. It's just that-- Ah, yeah, well, sorry." she said and looked at her side.

Aga glimpsed at the road and looked at her, "I couldn't say you haven't changed. You got even more beautiful this time." He complimented. And that made her cheeks red.

A compliment from an Aga Muhlach could easily make your day.

"Uh, by the way, how's Zy?" she asked.

He looked at her and back to the road, "She's doing good."

"Who's taking care of her? While you're away, lalo na ngayon you have a movie. Late kang umuuwi, maaga kang umaalis."

"Mom's taking care of her, simula pa naman noon. Si mommy na lagi."

She just nodded, running out of questions and words. The car was filled with their silence after that. After some minutes, her phone rang which made Aga look at her.

The caller Id says it was Robert, her boyfriend. She looked at Aga, asking his permission. He just nodded and looked at the road, but of course, he'd hear the conversation still.

"Yes, hon?"

"*laughs* I'm already on my way home, don't worry."

"Sira ka talaga. Yes, I did."

He knows of course, that Lea and Rob have already been together. And he couldn't stop himself from getting jealous. Pero sino pa nga ba siya?

He is just a part of her past. And Rob's already her present. But being Aga himself, he won't let anyone nor anything be her future. He would do anything to have her again.

"Oh sige, I'll call you later. Skype na lang, hon. Yeah. Eat yours, too. Uh-huh. Copy, boss. I love you, too." and with that, she ended the call and smile formed from her lips. Rob never gets tired of being sweet and asking her small things. She really feels special.

She looked at Aga who's seriously driving. Silence filled the air again when Aga spoke up.

"How long have you been together?"

"Uh, we've been together for almost three years now." she smiled again.

"Ahh, sakit."

"Joke."

She just looked at him, "Baliw ka."

After some minutes, nakarating na sila sa tapat ng bahay ni Lea. She went outside and he opened the back seat for her things.

"Would you like to come in and have a drink?" she asked him and he refused.

"Thank you. Pero gising pa si Zy ngayon, and I'm sure she's waiting for me."

She nodded, "Oh, yeah, I see. Say hello to Zy for me. Thank you nga pala ah?"

He winked at her which made her raise her eyebrow, "Ikaw pa? Lakas mo sa akin eh."

"Sira. Sige, pasok na ako. Ingat sa pagmaneho."

"Sige, see you."

She was about to turn around to open the gate when Aga spoke up and catched her attention.

"Lea? I hate to say this pero... I'm going to do everything just to win you back. I promise."

***

#TeamAgaBear Hahahaha!

Hi, guys! Would like to take this opportunity to promote my bestfriend's story! Do read Downfall by BellisimeStelle. Thank you! xxx

Til the next update!