When Somebody's Gone

"Yes, dad. I'm sorry. I'll tell mom about that. Be strong."

"Okay. Everything's gonna be fine."

"Okay, dad. I love you. I'll see you. Wait for us."

Those were Athena's words as she talks to her dad via phone. It was already midnight. Lea's awake because her baby kept on crying. Plus the sudden phone call that Athena received from her dad.

Athena turned to her mom with her teary eyes and sad face as she put her phone at the top of the table.

"What was that, anak?"

"Mom... We need to go home. As soon as possible. Dad need us."

Curiousity suddenly drawn on her face, "Why?"

"Tita Denise is gone..."

---

"Hon, make sure na susunod ka, okay? Please. I need you there." Lea said and hugged Rob.

After the news, she talked to Rob and said that they really need to go home for that. After all, Aga's been a part of her life and she knows that he's in his rough part right now.

"Susunod ako, hon. Take care of yourself, okay? And do not forget to call me everyday. Answer my calls and I'll let you know kung kailan ako darating. Send my condolences to Aga. I love you." he answered and kissed her forehead. She nodded and carried her baby.

Athena then hugged his papa, Rob. "Thank you, papa. Sunod ka ha? Take care here."

"Take care, guys. Huwag mong pababayaan mommy at kapatid mo. And also your dad, okay? I'll be there before you know it."

This isn't the reason she expects when they go home. It was as if she just saw Denise yesterday, and she died today. She felt the pain for Aga. What'll happen to him and to their baby, then?

Sure, she's here to comfort Aga. But the problem is, how about their own baby? What if Aga sees her?

It has been almost 4 years...

--

"Oh my Gosh. She's so cute. Ang cute ng inaanak ko!" exclaimed Dawn.

"Ay, nakuha niya 'yong mata kay Aga, oh. Kagandang bata." commented Vice.

"Mana sa mga ninang!" added Vina.

Lea laughed at her friends reaction. "Guys, we went home hindi para pagpiyestahan 'yong anak ko k--"

"Correction, anak niyo ni Aga." corrected Vice.

She roller her eyes at him and kissed her baby's forehead. "Where's Aga?"

"Nandoon sa burol ni Den. If you could just see him, nakakaawa siya. Kailan lang nong nanganak si Denise. Tapos ngayon, wala na siya." answered Richard.

"Nagulat nga rin ako nong sinabi sa akin ni Athena eh. I didn't expect that."

"Kahit kami rin naman. Biruin mong parang kailan lang nong binisita namin siya sa ospital nong nanganak siya. And now she's gone." said Dawn.

"Puntahan na natin siya, mommy." suggested Athena. "I'm worried."

"How about her?" asked Dawn pertaining to Lea's 4 year old baby.

"Anak, mommy will just leave you for a while. Would that be fine? I'll be back."

"Mommy, where are you going?" she asked.

"Wow, englishera na, ang tatas pa magsalita." commented Dawn.

"I'll just buy you milk and toys. I'll be back." she said and kissed her daughter and handed her to Gerard. "Ger, ikaw na muna bahala. I'll be back. Behave anak. I love you."

"Bye bye, mimi."

"Tara?"

"Ready?"

She nodded and sighed. This is it. Again...

------

A plain and short update for now. I'm really sorry sobrang tagal ko nang di nauupdate. Di ko na naaasikaso. How are you guys doing? Kinaya niyo ba 'yong hair ni madam? Haha.

Ps. The name of their daughter will be revealed next chapter. :) Real soon. Maybe on Sunday ;) Love you xoxo