0.3

Chapter 3: How did this all happen?

Lia's POV

"What the hell did you just do out there?" Was the only thing that I managed to say before he- before he.

All I managed to say was that before he managed to shut me up by kissing me. It was not like any other kiss that had happened to me before. It was the fairy tale type of kiss. The kiss that every girl dreams of.

"Lia Simpson, I love you." Were the words that escaped from his lips after we pulled away. He was panting, so was I. We were inside a sports cupboard to complete the scene.

"Huh?!" I said. Obviously the fact that he kissing me and telling me that he loves me was replaying over my head. I was happy on one side and sad on the other thinking if Sam.

"I am sorry, I couldn't hold it longer. I have been holding it for 7 years. I just couldn't hold it any longer." He said. "I love you"

"Oh." I replied

"I knew it, I knew it. I knew you didn't feel the same. I am sorry." He said. That sentence pretty much broke my heart.

"Who said that?" I asked him.

"You didn't reply." He said

"I do too." I told him pulling him in for a kiss.

"So, would you. Umm, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"But didn't you say you loved me?"

Joesph's POV

"But didn't you say you loved me?" I asked her

"But there is Sam." She said

"He has Peter." I told her

"I will tell my answer after you reply to one of my questions." She said.

"Try me." I winked.

"Why do you bully Sam so much?" She asked.

"Because of you. I just can't stand it when he touches you, when he kisses you. It hurts when he hugs you. Thats why, I bully him. I am sorry if I hurt you too."  I told.

"Oh! Because of you loving me so much, Sam and I had continuous fights which lead me to cut." She said.

"I am sorry--" I was gonna continue but I was cut off by Lia's phone ringing continuously.

"Uhh--be right there--bye." I could catch up those words.

"Peter ditched Sam and he wants me at Starbucks." She told me

I groaned

"Umm, I gotta go." She said

"But I need you here." I told her

"Right now, Sam needs me more." She said

"I will consider your proposal but I cannot betray my best friend." She winked

"You said that you waited for me for 7 years?" She asked

I nodded

"I am sure you can wait a little more." She said before leaving