Healing The Wounds (Ch.1)

There was Levi, At the mess hall just sitting, not doing anything, He was remembering all his fallen comrades, He was trying to cry but he hid it inside him.

He's been there for 5 days and all the Scouts and the High Ranking Officers were worried because he never moved an inch and just stayed there without eating breakfast, lunch, And dinner. Hanji out of nowhere came to the mess hall and tried to comfort him.

"Hey Levi.. Are you alright? You did not come out for a few days now.. What are you doing?" Hanji asked "Nothing just thinking about something, Now don't disturb me and go!" He shouted and Hanji hurriedly left.

"Somebody should try to go and talk to him. Comfort him and stop him from being too depressed." Sasha explained, "I'll do it" Mikasa proposed.

Mikasa was going to the mess hall then she saw Captain Levi just sitting at the edge of one bench, Crying and clenching his fists. She came near him
"Captain, Are you ok? I came here to help you out." Mikasa said "Yes im fine, now leave! Levi angrily said.

"Sir, I wont leave, I know what you're feeling. Because I also saw good friends and family die before my eyes." Mikasa said and Levi was convinced.

"Mikasa, Im sorry, I did not know that you were also facing the same problems that I am facing right now. You're still young and yet the world treated you like this." Levi said and grabbed Mikasa's arm and made her sit down beside him.

"L-listen, Ever since my comrades died, I realized that my only sun of this world was you, I L-Love you Mikasa, I loved you ever since you joined the Scouting Regiment" Levi said then a tear came down his left eye. "I-i" Mikasa cried then ran away going to her quarter.

She sat at her bed thinking about Levi. Suddenly, there was a knock on her door. "You can come in.." Mikasa said while crying, And there was a person who came inside her room, It was her new lover, Levi.

"Why a-are yo-you here?!" Mikasa said. "I came here to comfort you like what you did to me earlier." Levi said then sat beside her, He then pulled her closer to him then hugged her.

She was shocked and then she started crying more but she placed her head unto Levi's chest. "I l-love you t-too, Levi" Mikasa said then pulled his chin closer to her. They were inches away until she placed her lips on his. Then she pulled back slowly and stopped crying.

"Alright. I gotta go now, Mikasa. Just come to my office if you'll ever need me" Levi said while going out of her room.

Levi closed the door behind him and started walking to his office which were just a few quarters away. Then he encountered him, Commander Erwin.

"Oh, Levi, You're finally out! Are you fine now?" Commander Erwin asked.

"Tch, yeah, Im fine. Now bye. I need to go." Levi said with his cold but usual tone and went inside his office.

He saw Hanji sitting on a chair at the opposite side of his desk and got up "Hey, Levi, How was Mikasa?" Hanji asked with a worried tone. "Tch, Why are you asking this shitty glasses? She's fine. she's at her room." "O-Ok then.. Bye". "Yeah bye." Levi said while staring at her.

After Hanji left, Levi then sat on his chair behind his desk and started to place his legs on them.

He then started wondering to himself, "Will our relationship continue or will it just fade away?" Levi said to himself "Maybe it will, I love her, So I wouldn't leave her, She's the only person I got now."

It was night time and he felt tired, So he layed down on his bed which was just meters away from his desk and layed down, Then in a few minutes, He fell asleep and unto his dreams.