Training (Ch.3)

In the morning, Eren had to get up early and went to the mess hall to get some breakfast for Mikasa and for himself. But while he was placing a cup of coffee he was holding to the wooden tray, He saw Levi come inside the mess hall.

"Brat, How's your sister? Is she okay? And why do you have two plates of breakfast and two cups of coffee? Are you having those by yourself?" Levi asked and Eren felt a little bit scared.

"No sir, The other one is for Mikasa since she cannot attain to herself yet." Eren said.

"Good brat, And thanks for looking out on her, I'll take my turn to look out for her when you're at training. Alright Eren?" "Yes, sir!" Eren replied with a salute.

Time Skip To Noon

When Levi saw Eren went outside with the other Scouts to train, He went inside Mikasa's room at the infirmary.

He gave a soft knock for two times and went inside. He saw Mikasa sleeping softly at her bed. Levi came closer to her and kissed her forehead while she was sleeping.

"Sleep tight Mikasa, I'm not letting anyone disturb you." Levi said and then he saw Mikasa suddenly opening her eyes.

"L-levi? Is that you?" "Yeah." Levi replied, "So, how's your breakfast? "It was delicious. Thanks for asking." "What abour your legs?" "Well I dont really feel any pain that much anymore. But fortunately, It's almost fully recovered." "Good to know" Levi replied.

After Mikasa finished answering his question, Levi came closer to her and whispered, "Do you want me to take you to my office? My bed's there, I could get some lunch at the mess hall for you if you want." "Ok, Sure. Thank you." Mikasa said then kissed his cheek and she saw Levi's cheek blush a bit for the first time from the result.
Then she saw Levi grin for the first time as well. Levi picked Mikasa up on his arms gently and carried her to his office and layed her on his bed.

Mikasa likes Levi carrying her on his arms everytime. "Mikasa, I've been wanting to ask you" Levi said. "What is it Levi?" "Will you be my official pair Mikasa? In other words, Will you be my girlfriend?"

When Mikasa heard what he asked, She was paralyzed for some seconds then she replied "I would be very glad to be your partner Levi!" Mikasa shouted in joy and kissed him on the lips. Levi flipped Mikasa over and then pinned her on the bed, He kissed her back and they were fighting for dominance until Levi became weak and lost the battle.

"Will you promise me that you will never cheat on me?" Mikasa asked. "I promise, Mikasa." Levi replied.

Time Skip After Training

After training with Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner, Eren kissed Annie on the cheek and got a blush from her as a result and said goodbye. He then went to the infirmary to check on Mikasa.

He went inside her room and saw nobody but just a piece of note on the bed saying "I took Mikasa to my office - Levi" Then Eren started to wonder to himself.

"Are they doing the thing? Probably not, At a time like this? No." Eren went outside the infirmary and started walking towards Levi's office.

He knocked softly for three times and waited for a reply, But nobody replied so he opened the door and went inside closing the door behind him. And he saw the two lovebirds hugging each other while sleeping at the bed.

"I should go.. Mikasa's having the time of her life." Eren said to himself and started going out of the office to visit Annie's quarter.