Celebration (Ch.8)

Today was a marvelous day as it was the commander of the Survey Corps' birthday.

Every high official was busy in preparing celebrative food, decorations, and entertainments which included money.

The almighty strongest soldier was preparing everything for his good friend as well. He cleaned every inch of the room where the birthday celebration was held. Ticked off every dust and grime that comes to sight.

"Finally. No more annoyance to deal with." Levi spoke. "Wow! It's been a while since I personally saw you do this clean freak!" Hanji spoke when she came out of another room which was her office.

"Shut up damn four eyes. Or I'll clean your glasses by applying them with floor dust." Levi spoke angrily. "Heh, Fierce as always! Well, It's almost time for the celebration yet the birthday boy still is missing." Hanji said.

"What do you mean missing?" Levi replied with a question. "Well, Erwin hasn't been around the castle since this morning! It's a weird thing considering how it's his birthday today." Hanji confusedly told her suspicion.

"Alright, I'll find him. Just prepare the food on the table, And if you'll need help, Just ask the others in the castle." Levi proposed.

"Ok, I hope you two wouldn't do anything weird Levi." Hanji spoke with a chuckle. "What do you think? We're gonna drink to death you damn nitwit?" Levi spoke for the last time and left.

In the meanwhile

"It's been a long time ever since we celebrated somebody's birthday huh everyone?" Eren asked his friends and mates in the 104th training squad which just graduated a year ago.

"Yeah! And finally! More food for me to devour!" Sasha ecstaticly proposed. "Oh no potato girl. You're not gonna eat anything tonight. We won't allow you to. Why? Because everytime there's a feast, you damn eat it all!" Jean angrily said.

"Hey! Can I atleast get a portion?!" Sasha replied madly. "Yeah, as long as you don't stuff every bit of food in your mouth." Ymir said.

Just as Levi was going to Erwin's office, He saw somebody by the window at the halls. It was his objective that he found.

"Oy Erwin, you know what day it is today? Why are you moping there around?" Levi started the conversation. "Hmm? Oh Levi. I'm just wondering on how old I already am yet I sacrificed so many lives just for humanity to live more." Erwin sadly spoke.

"Tch, Don't think about that Erwin. Those lives you sacrificed weren't in vain. If you regret what you've done, Then they will be." Levi told him a fact to stop him from reggreting. "I understood." Erwin said. "Good. Now let's go and start us a feast. It's been a while since all of us are gonna eat on a big celebration like this." Levi invited him and the both of them went to the dining hall.

Just as the two friends of humanity arrived to the place, Erwin was surprised as everybody was standing inside and shouted 'Happy Birthday Commander!'

Erwin smiled yet again for a long time. They all shared drinks, made entertainments such as dances and competitions. Some even made out around the corners.

Levi then went around the room to find Mikasa. And he successfully found her in a drunk state.

"Hey, brat. Are you enjoying this?" "Of c-course I am! Oh and C-captain, You look so short!" Mikasa spoke then giggled. "Tch, You're as drunk as those idiots there." Levi said. "Ehhh? What do you mea-" Suddenly, Mikasa fainted on the floor. "Oy! Get up! You're gonna get dirty there! Tch, fine. I'll just carry you to your room.

He lifted Mikasa off the floor and onto his arms and started walking to her quarter. He opened the door and went inside then layed her down on her bed.

Just as he was about to leave, A hand pulled him down to the bed. "D-d-dont leave me... Daddy!" Levi was surprised to the fact that she assumed he was her father. Levi then sat beside her almost sleeping body and spoke, "Ok, I won't. And I'm sorry." Then he layed down with her and gazed outside to the moonlit area then suddenly fell asleep.

<=================================>

Author's Note:

Hey everyone. As you can see, I'm finally back to wattpad. I'm sorry for not updating anymore as I completely forgot about it.. I also corrected some mistakes on the previous chapters as it made me cringe so hard. I also planned on not making author's notes in new pages so that it doesn't give annoyance to readers such as yourselves!