Prologue

Prologue

The girl was running fast. Whenever she was falling on the muddy ground of the jungle, would let a whimper ran from her lips and struggled to stand up and keep running immediately. Her only clothe was a practically a sleeveless piece of rag covering her body from shoulder until mid-thigh. It was not so easy to say what color her skin was, under the thick layer of mud and dirt covering all over it. Her hairs were like a nest of birds, full of mud, branches and leaf. Her other clothe, was a piece of canvas wrapping around her feet, sloppily. Even through those layers of germ, you could see the lines of her bones, coming out through the skin. The red lines of scars, new and old, bleeding or not, were too visible to be ignored. There was a little knife in her hands, which she was grabbing it in like her sweet life.

She was hardly breathing and the fear has filled not just her eyes, but also her tensed body. Trying to not to look back she ran down a hill to get more and more far from the barking dogs which were not in sight yet. Unable to keep her balance she slipped from the hillside, tumbling down so fast. As was trying to remain silent and do not catch the attention of her chasers, she saw a rather huge black hole, welcoming her whole body.