Chapter 4

Dr. Walker entered her room after a blonde woman in light pink clothes. You could say she was very pretty.

"Hi!" Dr. Walker said.

"Hi!" the woman said.

She had heard the 'hi' few more times that day. She had repeated it for the last one in the room and gain a small laugh. Not that annoying ones that she was used to when the other men were scoffing her, this one was welcoming, nice and make her to feel easy.

"Hi!" she said looking with curiosity at the woman. Her owner was looking at her with proud. Who is this beautiful woman with her owner? Is her owner showing her to his wife? With that thought, she averted her gaze on her hands, which were lying on her laps. Then another woman in white entered the room.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Morris." She said, offering her hand to the woman, which she grabbed and shook slightly. The custom was strange. Was it some type of welcoming, she wondered.

"I will be her surgeon. I heard you are here and Adel told me that she is making some progress. I thought maybe I have to be involved in her progress." The woman in white said.

"Glad to meet you. I'm Dr. Scott. Dr. Walker told me about your little enigma. I would be glad to help." She said smiling. "Well, do you have some name?"

"Well, no in fact I did not go that far. To be honest I did not even think about it." Dr. Walker said.

"So let's begin." She said.

The girl was looking back at them again, with uncertainty. They all seemed superior and at the same level as her owner. Was it some kind of showing of or her owner had made some decision for her? To sell or share or …, she didn't know.

Dr. Walker saw her worried look. He stood beside her bed and tapped on her hand.

"Ok! Cool!" he said.

She just slowly nodded. Her owner pointed at his self.

"Erick." He said. What does 'Erick' mean? Does he mean owner?

"Julie." The woman in pink said, pointing at herself.

"Margo." The woman in white said pointing at herself.

They all could not mean owner. Do they mean their names? Why would they share their names with her? No other superiors ever did. Properties were never supposed to use their owners' names. By the way, she knew her owner's name. However, he was a very well-known man. So may be, by that way, they expected her to share her name with them. That would make scenes, more than anything else would. Even though, she cannot remember the last time that someone has called her by her name or asked her name. It was strange for her to think about her name. They could call her property in their language but they really were asking about her name. She decided to do as they asked. She knew her place.

"Ragin." She said pointing at herself.

"Good." Her owner said. She smiled again. Her owner liked her name. For her former owner, he would never care about the birth-name of a property.

"Well, let's begin by some cards." Julie said and put some cards on the table in front of her. There were pictures on the cards.

On the first one, she knew what that fruit was. The woman pointed at it and stared at her. Does she want her to say the names? Well, she can try.

"Danso." She said. Julie looked at the apple on the card and wrote something in her notebook. Then she put the second card on the table. This time she did not hesitate.

"Garsa." She said looking at the card with the sun's image. The next card was the moon.

"Narsa." She said.