Chapter 2

Hello readers!

I wish you all a nice time.

This is my first experience in Wattpad . Actually, I am not a native English speaker, and this the outcome of my personal efforts in my English lessons. I am sure that there will be grammatical errors and I will be very grateful if you remind me about them.

Thank you for your help and enjoy!

Two doctors and a nurse were standing beside a table speaking with a police officer. The kids and the man were speaking with another police officer, answering her questions about the girl.

"There are couple of broken bones which are not welded properly. We have to break them again and fix it then. There would be couple of surgeries. Some of her scars have been infected which we have taken care of them. She is severely malnourished. She has three broken teeth and lost two ones. There is no need to mention many bruises. There is a sign burned on her right shoulder, some kind of brand. She has been raped more than once and for a long time. There are also few signs of burning with fire or hot iron or some things like that. Few deep old cuts which are healed now and finally intestine infection, she has. She was literally tortured and abused for a long time." The male doctor said.

"We are planning to have the surgeries after curing her infections and regaining her strength because of the malnourishment. For now, she will not endure the surgeries. She is in a bad condition but will survive." The female doctor said.

"Here doctor, we have the tests, she is HIV and hepatitis negative, no sign of other sexual diseases. No sign of lung and kidney infections, there is. Other organs seem to work properly. The brain is acting normally and there is no sign of neurological diseases, too." The nurse said.

"When you think she would wake up?" The officer asked.

"I wonder if that takes long. She is just weak and too tired, maybe any minutes or in couple of hours. But before a meeting with our psychologist I cannot let you to meet her." the male doctor said.

"Alright doctor Walker. My college will stay here until then. Please call her when she woke up." The officer said.

"Of course. Now if you let me I have to leave." Dr. Walker said.

"See you then." The officer said.

The nurse handed the tests to the doctor and he and the other doctor each took different ways to leave.

The girl was on a bed with couple of vital monitoring systems attached to her. She looked cleaner but you can say she is yet far from being absolute clean and fresh.

As she opened her eyes again, found herself in a bright strange place, there was scary looking thing attached to her and she could see many strange people outside of the room walking around. She started instantly to detach those things from her. As she pulled the needle thing like out of her wrist, the blood comes out a little. Less than what she was habitant to. Then she detached the wire on her heart. When she did that, sound of beeping started, that panicked her again. What was that? As the sound began, she jumped of the bed trying to get rid of the other wires on her body but at the same time, the ones outside the room came back speaking in those strange words again that she could not understand. As they tried to come nearer to her, she grabbed a scissors and pointed it to them. It was the second time in that day, which she was stupidly trying to defend herself from couple of stronger ones when she was obviously in a weaker situation, but she was yet too much frightened to let them just simply catch her and hit her.