Chapter 1

Two boys and one girl were walking, laughing and singing on the dry leafs of the jungle in yellow and orange. They had worn woolen shirts with warm looking jackets on them. Each had a backpack big enough to have supplies for a few days long camping. There was another middle age man walking behind them, carrying a pack of a tent. There was a joyful cool breeze and a lavish sun shining over the jungle.

Suddenly, something stopped them from singing. There on the wet ground of the forest, they saw a slim figure lying half-naked and numbly. The long hairs of the creature was giving the idea of it, to be a girl but lying on the stomach it was hard to say.

"Oh my god! What is this?" The girl said.

"Dad, come here now. There is someone here." The taller boy said. He reached his hand to touch the creature, slowly rolling 'it' on back. There, it was clear that the creature is a girl, covering in blood, dirt and maybe you can say a torn cloth.

"What's wrong with her? I mean is she alive?" The girl asked again.

"I will call for an ambulance." The other boy said and picked a phone from his pocket.

The man arrived to the kids, looking at the girl on the ground, confuse and pity ran on his face.

"Stay there. I will bring the first aid kit." He said.

As the man ran back to his previous direction, the creature moved a little, squeezing her eyes of maybe pain, or the light of sun. As opening her eyes, she ran her hand to cover her face from the sun light.

"Hey, are you ok? Do not move. We are calling for an ambulance." The taller boy said, trying to keep her thin wrist. The girl instantly flinched, maybe from his touch or words. She sat down rapidly and then stood up so fast that the kneeling taller boy and the other kids could not react.

The trembling girl was holding a knife in her hands pointing it to them.

"Hey … hey! It is ok! We mean no harm." The other boy said.

The girl seems on the edge of cry, trying so hard to stand on her feet, kept the knife in her both hands pointing it to the strangers with panicked gaze.

"Beto deka! Beto deka!" she whispered.

"What?" The other girl said.

"Beto deka!" she almost yelled.

"Hey … Hey … give me that knife." The taller boy stood on his feet slowly bringing his hand up enough to show her, he has nothing in his hands.

"Let put that thing down. We want just to help you, ok?" he said.

The frightened girl was looking with confusion at the strange looking ones before her.

"Asote, beto deka! Asote!" she said.

"What is she saying? Foreign language?" the girl whispered to the other boy.

The taller boy walked one pace toward the girl and she took another one back.

"Be careful Don!" the other boy said.

"It's ok! She cannot even stand on her feet. I have the full control." He said. Slowly again he walked to the girl.

"Shhhh! Cool … cool … it is ok!" he said.

The girl's back collided to a tree behind her. Starring at the ones before her, she collapsed on the ground. Unable to run so far with three strong looking kids before her, what would be the use of resisting, she thought. Don's hand comes slowly to take the knife. She did not resist at all. Her shaking figure hugged her knees, forming a fragile looking ball; she began to sob and whimpering.

"Asote! Asote! Neto dasra! Asote! Asote! Ana roseg! Asote! Asote!" she was repeating the words like a mantra.

"Shhh … ok … no one will hurt you." Don said. Knowing that she most likely will not understand him, he hoped that she would feel the kind and smooth tone of his words.

He tried to touch her hands but it only made her to flinch and sob harder.

The girl handed her jacket to Don.

"She is almost naked and it's cold. Can you make her to put it on?" she asked.

As Don tried to cover her shaking body with the jacked, her tensed figure stopped from trembling and the unconsciousness took her over.

"Oh god poor thing what has happened to her?" the girl said.

"Hey kids! The ambulance is here! Did she awake?" the man asked.