Part 6

Things are now getting dangerous. I have a clone,my rock is getting hotter each day, adniss's dragon is acting strange and the sky last night had the northern lights but they were red not the normal colors. What is going on!? I'm freaking out!! I don't know if I should be at home or helping everyone here. My mind is just going crazy. What do I do!?!?
I close my notebook and just sigh at what I wrote, things were getting dangerous and strange, I just hope I can help fix it all.
"Jade!! Come on I'm gonna
teach you how to ride 'Lucifer'!" Adniss yells.
"Who's 'Lucifer'?"I ask in confusion.
"My pet dragon duh, come on!" She yells. I get up and walk outside to where adniss's pet dragon or "Lucifer" was. Adniss was petting the dragon to calm it down, I was still surprised at how she can tame a dragon so well.
"Ok jade just hop on he won't mind." Adniss informs. I got nervous because I had this small fear of heights. But I got on the dragon, the scales were beautiful a mixture of blue, white and green. Adniss wispers something in the dragons ear so quiet that I couldn't hear. Knowing her she was planning something.
"Ok ready?"
"No."
"Lucifer take her up."
In a split second I was up in the air feeling the wind and the speed of the dragon. Now I would be calm but I was so scared I couldn't say anything. I look below me and I see Adniss as small as an ant from where I'm at, I got a sick feeling in my stomach from being up so high. I look up thinking it would make me feel better but what I saw still amazed me today. I saw the whole forest with the morning sun shining off it, to be honest it was worth the dragon ride to see this. That was when the dragon started acting weird, it look like it was getting something off of him, it wasn't me I was just fine but it got to the point where I was gonna fall off. I hear adniss yelling something but I couldn't make out what it was. Lucifer then shook me off and I was falling towards the earth. I thought this was the end I closed my eyes bracing for impact. I must of blacked out because I open my eyes to see that I was on the ground safely. It turns out the turtles and Adniss caught me in a blanket, surprised it didn't rip.
"Jade I'm so sorry I don't know what's wrong with Lucifer he's acting strange." Adniss's face was full of sadness and asking for forgiveness.
"It's fine, I'm ok."
"Are you sure? You didn't get cut or anything?" Leo asks.
"Ya I'm fine thanks." I smiled and I think Leo started to turn a shade of pink. That was when we heard it, Lucifer had roared letting us know there was something wrong. I look to see that a dark figure was trying to control Lucifer, but he fought back he kept flying around in circles trying to get the figure off. Adniss was furious that someone was trying to steal her dragon so she drew her twin swords ready to see who the figure was. When the figure was finally off the dragon it landed on the ground and started walking towards us.
"YOU!! I thought I-"I yelled at the figure.
"You thought wrong freak." The figures voice was demon like and that meant trouble.

End of Part 6
(Cliff hanger :3)