Part 11 (thanks for the 100 veiws)

~back at the house~
~Leo pov~
"WHERE IS JADE!?!? I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!" Adniss's screaming almost made my ears bleed.
"Jade was taken by the Kraang and Shredder." Donnie explained.
"WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!" Adniss was not happy, that was when TigerClaw walked in.
"Adniss. Calm down little cub the turtles can get her back."
"AND IF THEY DON'T!?!?" She looks to me. Everyone looks to me, the leader in blue. I didn't know what to say and I didn't know if we would get her back. But we will get her back no matter what we have to sacrifice....or who.
"We will fight anyone to get her back I promise."
"Ya Leo!! So what's the plan?" Mikey asks. I had an idea so I explained it to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Outside the Kraang base~
We waited for a Kraang bot to walk by so that Raph can take it out so it was clear to pass.
"The place near the one called base is called too quiet." I always thought that the Kraang bots were so annoying. Raph takes his sai and takes it out and drags it in to the bush we were in. He takes off the arm so that we could get in because the Kraang can only get in with "hand scanners". Me, Mikey, Donnie, Raph and Adniss head to the front gate and unlocked it with the Kraang hand. We head to the building but stayed in the shadows so that they don't catch us. We took the elevator and made it seem like it was a Kraang bot heading up. In the elevator the music was some sort of weird music.
"This music is making my ears bleed." Raph said as he was plugging his ears. When we arrived at the floor where all the prisoners were kept I could see Jade in a room tied up and hanging above a tank full of mutagain. Adniss almost blew our cover because she tried to call for Jade.
"Adniss we have to stick with Leo's plan ok?" Raph told Adniss. She nodded sadly. We slowly moved to the window to see if there was a way to get Jade out of there.
~Jade Pov~
"LET ME OUT YOU DISCUSTING CREATURES!!!!" I kept screaming and shaking to get out, I do not want some aliens to turn me into some mutant, no offense to the turtles. That's when they shocked me.
"AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE" I screamed it hurt so much I felt like I might throw up from shock. I wish my friends were here to help me and take out these discusting aliens. I thought. I felt like bursting into tears because I felt alone. So alone.

End of Part 11