Chapter 2

-Diapers

-Baby wipes

-Baby Formula

-Baby lotion

-Baby powder

-Baby bottles

-Baby shampoo

-Baby clothes

Double checking he wasn't missing anything, sasuke headed to the self check out area. Being owner of a well respected company, meant sasuke could have hired someone to do his shopping for him, but Sasuke decided against it. He rather buy his sons own stuff than to pay just anybody to do it for him. He needed to do this for himself, for his son. He didn't want to be like his father. He's father had been a great business man, but a bad parent. He was never around in his two son's life. Always busy with work, sasuke mother had taken care of them. She had been the parent, his father had just paid the bills and expected nothing but perfection from them. Sasuke refused to be his father, he was going to be a great dad.

"Sasuke?!" A familiar voice exclaimed as he was about to exit the store.

Turning to face the voice, sasuke came to face with Sakura. He hadn't spoken to her since the funeral. Not because he didn't want to but rather he had not seen her around. She had become a close friend when she had helped Hinata through her pregnancy.

"Sakura?!? hey" Sasuke said

Sakura gave him a friendly hug." where you been? I haven't seen you around"

"I moved actually, I got a new place for me and Kisuke" Sasuke said turning to get Kisuke out of the baby carriage.

As sakura approach Kisuke she smiled sweetly." He's so adorable"

Sasuke chuckled." I am he's dad"

Sakura laughed." Oh shut up! I bet my baby will be cuter"

"Oh really?" he teased.

"yes he will, if Naruto ever man ups to ask me to marry him" she answered.

__________________________________________

" Kisuke should be awake in a little bit, and will need to be feed. I have already changed his diaper so he should be good, if not you know where the diapers are."

Hanabi cut in." Relax Sasuke, I'll take good care of him"

Sasuke nodded." Your right its just the first time I leave him...... its unsettling"

Hanabi laughed a bit." You sound like a mom"

Sasuke rolled his eyes. " Yea, yea so am told. Well I'll be back as soon as my meeting is over so it shouldn't be more than two hours."

" Okay, thanks for letting me take care of him sasuke it means a lot" Hanabi said, meaning every word.

"Your his aunt Hanabi, he should spend sometime with you" Sasuke told her.

Hanabi nodded, and watched as sasuke kissed kisuke's forehead before he left. She smiled knowing that he was being a great dad. Hinata would have been so proud. She had always had faith in him, never doubted him. She just knew Sasuke would not let her down, though that still did not make the guilty  Hanabi felt for keeping her sister's secret from Sasuke go away. If she hasn't promised Hinata, she would have already told sasuke the truth, but then again. If Hanabi had told Sasuke, that her sister knew that her body wasn't strong enough to give birth. Maybe Kisuke wouldn't have been born, Hinata would still be here, and her cousin Neji wouldn't be dealing with depression.

Hanabi's thoughts were interrupted by a soft whimper from Kisuke, she went to his crib and picked him up in her arms. He slowly opened his eyes and Hanabi held in her gasp. He had her eyes, Kisuke had inherit his sister's Hyuga eyes. Those eyes that could just captivate you in one look.

"She made the right choice" Hanabi assured herself.