Electric Shock! Cooking of Love and Fear!

-Reborn's POV-

Sawada, Tsunayoshi....for short, Tsuna....

Namimori Middle School First Year Class A

His Test Scores for all subjects average out to 17.5

He can only go up to the 3rd level on the vaulting horse.

He can't even spin on a horizontal bar.

To train this useless "no good Tsuna" to become the Vongola Family's 10th generation boss, I came all the way from Italy.

"I am....the Hitman Tutor, Reborn!"

-----------------------------------
-Namimori Airport-

A plane coming from Italy had just arrived in Japan.

While many passengers exited the plane, two of them seemed to be very strange.

One was a tall woman, about in her early 20's with long magenta hair and green eyes.

'I won't let you get away this time.'

The woman walked off, her face seemed to be focused at her task at hand.

The other seemed to be at the age of five with black hair shaped in an afro, two bull horns on his head, green eyes, and a cow-printed suit. This one seemed to be hiding among the luggage bags.

----------------------------------------
-Sawada Residence-

All seemed peaceful at the Sawada Household....until......

BOOM!

"GYAAAAAAH!" "EEEK!"

An explosion went off in Tsuna's room, thus causing him and Naria to scream. Reborn, Tsuna's tutor, was wearing a hard-hat and had three bomb detonators beside him, each labeled with a question.

After Tsuna recovered from the explosion, he quickly went to talk to his sadistic home tutor, "Hey Reborn! In what universe is there a tutor who activates an explosion when you answer a question wrong?!"

"This is the way I do it." came the hitman's calm reply.

"Who in the right of mind does that?!" shouted Naria.

"That can't be right." Tsuna muttered.

"It's good that you were able to get subordinates." continued Reborn. "That's not bad for a Boss. Keep working harder."

"By subordinates, you mean Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto-kun?" asked Tsuna.

"And don't forget about Naria." said Reborn.

"EH?! Since when is Naria-chan apart of this?!" asked a panicked Tsuna, concern for his childhood friend showing.

"I became involved when Reborn came along and explained everything. I'm not letting you go through this on your own, Tsuna." said Naria, reading through an English Textbook.

"But, they're just my classmates, and Naria-chan is my childhood friend." said Tsuna. "I don't need subordiantes and I'm not going to become some Mafia Boss!"

Reborn went back to the detonators and ignored Tsuna's complaining.

"Here's the next question." said the Spartan Tutor, flipping through a textbook.

"Listen!" Tsuna urged, but Reborn ignored him.

"Why do I need to be taught by this baby..." he muttered.

Tsuna suddenly looked out the window and saw a boy with a large black afro and holding an ARMY of weapons, with a big toothy smile on his face.

"Wuh?! Ne, Naria-chan, am I seeing things?" asked Tsuna, pointing outside to where the afro-haired baby is.