Scars

AN/ This is my first story on Wattpad

AN/ This is my first story on Wattpad. Message me telling me what you think.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Twilight Saga or Percy Jackson

Claimer: Well in future updates (if I decide to continue) some of the characters will be from my mind.

EDITED 6/4/2016

It's been eight months since he left. I'm torn I wasn't Supposed to fall in love during this quest,....and yet I did. Whatever it's just stupid first love. I thought as I walked 'home.' As I opened the door I saw Charlie standing there talking to someone on the phone. He noticed me and ended the call.

"Hey Piper." He said cheerfully.

"Hey uncle." I said in a cheerful

"Piper." He started. Oh no this isn't gonna be good. I thought.

"Yes Charlie?" I asked looking up at him.

" I just got off the phone with Chiron. And he says that your quest has ended and that you can go back to camp." He said

"Sweet! I exclaimed as I ran up to my room and packed my bags. As I was finishing up Charlie walked in and hugged me.

"Piper i'm gonna miss you.You can come visit whenever you want. After all i am your uncle and i'm sure your mother would let you." He said as he released me and tears fell from both his eyes and mine.

"Aw thanks uncle. I'll come visit whenever I can. With my sister." I added as his face lit up imedeatly. He loved me and Drew as his own

"Tell Ms. know-it-all that her uncle says hi and that she better come visit soon. Last time I saw her he was 13!" He whined, "Also bring Lacy, Mitchell, and Valentina." He whined causing me to chuckle at his childish.

" I'll tell Chiron and tell them." I said. He nodded as he grabbed my bags and loaded them into the car.

An hour later

We arrived at the airport and went through security.

"Flight to New York departs in five minutes."said the speaker.

"See you later Bells." My uncle said as I got on the plane and I waved him goodbye.

AN/ Yup I know supper short right. Sorry I didn't have enough time to write more. Leave at least 10 votes if you guys want me to continue. Also message me telling me what you think.

-TWI-HARD SLAYER