Untitled Part 5

Bella/ POV
Piper
I spotted his cherry-red Maserati among the bunch of cars. Thalia kept ogling Apollo and I did my signature smirk. I wonder if Apollo knows about her crush on him? "Thalia, stop ogling him!" I scolded her softly.

I know that Apollo had heard since he has godly hearing and I saw him smirk in triumph from the corner of my eye. My half sister's face went redder than a tomato. I heard Apollo chuckling softly, as Thalia went even redder than before. I honestly didn't think that it was possible to be that red until now.

I smirked and walked next to Apollo. "Soooo?" I started, " do you ship solangelo?" I ask.

He smiled and said "yup."I smiled a mischievous smile

      "$70  they get together in a month" I say, he nodded and said

"$80 they get together by the end of the week." He said we shook hands and entered the car. Thalia was still red in the face. I smirked and chuckled. Before I knew it my sisters pale hand smacked my shoulder with a brutal force that sent my flying backwards. Ok maybe I'm a little being overdramatic.

    "Ouch!" I cried out in mock pain as I rubbed my shoulder. She slapped me once again, but this time harder then before. Apollo drove until we reached the familiar beautiful strawberry meadow.  'Home sweet home," I thought as we exited the car and walked twoeds the camp barriers.

Soo there u go. I'm having a hard time thinking about what I to do with this story, but I can manage. So I'm sorry if this cahpter was complete s*it. Until next time my lovlies..... idk ill work on it.