INTERNATIONALS P.T. 1

Sweden started the competition up with their male soloist, and the fact that they were back again for another year surprised Giselle, she never thought she could tackle something like this.

Giselle stepped over to converse with Jiley. While Richelle thought about her sister, she did not know what happened to her, if she was killed, murdered, kidnapped, all she knew was that Richelle's sister had to have been alive.

The next steps female and male soloist did not compare good to the dancers, they were not their best but luckily it was not a competition.. Yet...

Richelle spot someone at the corner of her eye, HER SISTER, she had gone missing, she was in the U.S.A. They then got ready for their 4 person country dance, for them it was, Canada, U.S.A.  England and France. They got along greatly. While Nochelle was stronger then ever, they had their nationals duet and the internationals dance.

"I have been here before, so I know how everything works." Noah said to Richelle,

"Good." Richelle said and then her group went to preform, it was a four person ballet dance to training wheels by Melanie Martinez. they were all amazing, but Noah got jealous by a guy.

Daniel -who felt defeated and dead inside- was mad and angry, now sure what to do, but he needed to do something.

...

For the next few rounds, everything went smooth. And now, A-troupe would do their first ten person dance at the absolute dancer internationals championships. Everything was on the line. For the semi finals.

A/N: I would love to give a shoutout to Emma042 because it is her birthday today! I asked her what book she wanted me to update twice today and she chose this book, I am so happy. I think the next chapter actually might be the last one. So stay tuned!