Dayl imagine for Lauryn

Dayl was panicked. Very panicked. He was supposed to be having his first official date with Lauryn tonight and being all romantic thought that cooking her a meal would be a good plan.

Well it wasn't. He'd just about got the smoke alarm to stop blaring as Cian had picked up his phone. "Dayl I thought you had your date tonight?" Cian yelled over loud music he must've been playing in his house.

"Yeah well I need your help how fast can you get there?" Dayl heard rustling in the background before Cian firmly stated, "10 minutes" and ended the call.

True to his word, 9 and a half minutes later Cian burst through Dayl's door demanding an explanation of the situation.

"Well Lauryn will be here in an hour and I burnt the food and haven't even cleaned this place yet so can you please cook something for me?" Dayl almost begged at this point.

"Of course I will mate" Cian grinned and set to work while Dayl let out a loud sigh of relief, maybe his date wouldn't be a total disaster after all.

Now let's move on to the moment Lauryn finally arrives and Dayl is checking his appearance one final time because he wants to feel like he's good enough for Lauryn who he believes to be perfect with stunning blue eyes and perfect long brown hair.

Her smile always made him smile too especially in this moment of nerves. "Hi" she grinned and pulled him in for a hug. He hugged back before closing the door and taking her hand and leading her towards the kitchen.

"Something smells good" she said before Cian called out, "thank you my dear I try" and caused Lauryn to let out a giggle and ask, "Dayl you messed up the food didn't you?" Before he shamefully nodded.

"Yeah yeah lovebirds go sit down I'll bring this to you when it's ready" Cian said as he started shooing the couple out of "his" kitchen.

And the rest of the evening was filled with conversation and laughter because even in the early days of their relationship, Dayl and Lauryn brought out the best in each other.

Maybe their first date had been Cian Morrin's famous spaghetti bolognese while sitting on Dayl's living room floor, but it didn't have to be fancy to be special, as long as the two of them were together, they could be at any corner of the Earth and still be happy.

----------------------------------------------
Requested by laurynbickerstaffe I'm so sorry this took so long and it probably was awful but I tried my best!

Also guys I'm thinking about giving my wattpad a whole revamp and instead of having individual books, I'm going to put everything in this book and make it very general about everyone I like.

That means there'll be Cian and HT imagines, Nate and The Tide imagines, Blake imagines from NHC, The Vamps and 5SOS and maybe others later on down the line.

I'm sorry to anyone who reads this book just for Cian/HT imagines but I wanted to write something to make me happy so from now on, "Cian Morrin and the Book of Stuff" shall be renamed to "The Book of Bands".
(So creative like haha)

Yes so I'm going to sit up all night hopefully while I'm sick af and fix this book for you lovelies so slide into my DMs with any requests or just for a chat.

Love you guys!
~Brenda xx