4/16/16 - Myself

The difference between myself and other people is that I do not stick to a single life. I am multiple people at once, and though I only use one personality at a time, I usually change that personality every year so that I do not grow tired with that life.
However, I currently find myself in a terrible situation. My parents have stopped moving every year. I have been attending the same school for three years now, and next year I will continue to live in this district and go to the same school as the people I've known for these three years.
I feel absolutely trapped.
Up until now, I've moved schools every year, to a new place where no one knows me and I can be who I want. Now, I am stuck in the same place with the same people where I can only maintain my current personality and find myself unable to change.
I've been crying a lot because of this lately. How am I to remain the same person for so long? I have other people to be. They're getting restless. I'm getting restless. Let me out.
At this point, I think I would rather run away from home than continue with this boring life. My mother strongly disagrees with this notion, so I stand alone in this dilemma. Let me out, let me out, let me out.
I desperately need to go somewhere new. My mother and I have gotten into a fight over the matter. I stand completely alone.
Someone please put me in a little white box. Please. I don't have the mental capacity to keep doing this. So many years are slipping away from me, and the next time I will be able to change is likely college. I cannot wait that long. I need to go. I need to go right now.
Mom, please stop crying. Please stop yelling. It's not your fault.
It's not my fault either. I just need to go away for a while and be someone else.