chapter 2

Dipper POV
I was running and running through the forrest only to be chase by a monster with glowing eyes. 'Dipper....' it was calling to me. 'Dipper......' 'Dipper' 'Dipper' it kept getting louder and louder.
"DIPPER!" I woke up only to find coraline and lili waking me up. 'It... it was just a dream... it felt so real' i thought to myself while i wipe away my sweat. "Dipper..... we cant find mabel anywhere in the shack or in the storage area." Coraline told me everything. "A-are you sure?! What happend?" I yelled completely loud, waking everyone up. "Whats going?" Norman asked while yawning and everone was already awake. "Mabel is missing!!!" I confirmed "what?! She couldnt be!! We have to find her!!!" Raz, who got up as fast as he could. Every single one of us were checking everywhere in the house, but nothing no mabel anywhere then i notice, "hey, where's waddles?" Everyone stopped and told they have no clue. Then norman spoke up inside the kitchen, "guys, i found tracks outside!!!" All of us came running outside the porch. "Yup this is pigs feet tracks and i guess this one is mabel's tracks." I confirmed "you dont think she was trying to find him, do you?" Lily asked "if it was mabel... yea, she would definitely do that" i grabbed my coat, boots and flashlight then headed out, only to be stopped by telekenisis hands by raz. "You are not going alone, pines" "yeah we are going to help too" "dont count me out boy" "yea dipper we will help you find mabel" i felt a warm feeling in me, "thanks guys..... alright lets move out"

Mabel POV
"Who are you?! The new king of the gnomes?!" I was ready to defend myself, i am not going to be a queen of gnomes again. "W-what no, im not a gnome, i am a human being....... anyway why are you here into the unknown?" wait..... i thought i was still part of of gravity falls. "So this is not the forrest of gravity falls?" "No, sorry this place is called the unknown" "oh well i dont.... know...... what to do now" i said almost getting teary then the guy came up to me and patted my head then spoke, "hey now, its alright, my name is Wirt, whats yours?" He asked with a very cute and reassuring smile. I blushed, "my name is mabel pines" "well mabel, what made you come here?" "I dont remember...... but i guess i was looking for someone?" "Really? Is it another kid?" "No i dont think so..... i think it was a animal" "really?" "Yeah i think it was my pet!!!" "Well, lets look together" wirt then reach his hand out to me, i squealed like fan girl then i took his hand.

Norman POV
Each and everyone of us felt like we've been walking for ever. Then i notice the number of trees have been increasing and the rain stopped for some reason when we walk further ahead, like it was not part of gravityfalls anymore. "Um guys, i dont think were part---" i looked, and everyone was gone. "Guys? I-i-is this a trick?" But no answer, i guess each of us got lost. I kept walking and walking, 'im tired' i looked around to find a stumped, so i sat down. "I wouldn't rest for too long, my boy" a voice came behind me i starled back behind me only to find a black cat, i could have sworn i heard a voice "hehe maybe you were the one talking to me, kitty cat" "as a matter of fact, i did" "aaaahhh!!" I jumped down to the ground. "Y-y-you t-talked!" "Really now? You have seen worse things before. Im pretty sure you can handle talking animals" the cat said. He was right, this should surprise as much. "Im sorry its just we dont have talking cats back home" "clearly" "so why couldnt i rest for so long?" "You might turn into a edelwood tree." "Wait, what? What are you talking about?" "Even when the beast is gone for good, the edelwood tree still feast on the lost souls." "Umm your not making any sense..... trees? Lost souls?" "i see well let me tell you this, you are not part of where you came from anymore" i knew it! "So where am i?" "Welcome to the Unknown"

Coraline POV
I cant believe all of us got seperated so quickly. Me and wybie just kept walking to a town with walking frogs all around "okay this has gone completely weird" "i just hope we find the others, jonesy" wybie said. Then both of our stomach grumbled. "I guess we could buy some bread over there" so we ran up to the bake shop and paid for the bread. Then wybie asked, "so jonesy...... how are you and norman been doin?" I cough extremely loud. He snikered, so i punch him in the arm.

Lili POV
Me and raz just kept walking until we found a old tavern. We came in and raz asked the lady, "excuse me, do have by any chance a map?" "Welcome im the tavern keeper, who are you?" "Im raz and this is lili" "no, who are you?" "What?" "Im the tavern keeper, thats the tailor, master & apprentice...." she kept going on and on.. i tapped on raz and whispered "we are not getting answer are we?" "Nope"