chapter 13

Mabel POV
when the fireball hit something and it screamed, me and norman went flying up high and suddenly were falling towards the gang. "I got them!" "No there coming over here!" "I'll save you mabel!!" "Guys! Quit shoving me! I got them!" "Norman!" Everyone was panicking, i was almost to the ground and thought i was gonna be a pancake until i heard a thud sound and felt arms around me. I open my eyes to see wirt, who caught me, "are you alright?" He asked with a dizzy expression, i blushed and nodded, "hehe... good" he patted my head and smiled at me. *squelling* my heart bursting happiness and i realize that norman was saved by lili's power and carefully place him, then coraline ran up to him and hugged him tightly, seeing two of them blushing. But right now, i'm squelling like a school girl!

Raz POV
I was about to catch mabel, when this guy, named Wirt saved her. I saw hearts forming on mabel's eyes. Then lili was right beside me, "hey nice job for saving our friend, you must be like her prince charming" lili looked at me and smirk, "and i bet your her only prince from now on" okay, now lili teases me for not saving mabel. Wirt and mabel were standing up, "hehe.... we better go back" wirt said, but mabel just kept nodding on what lili said. My eyebrow just kept twitching all the to the farm place.

In Beatrice's House

Coraline POV
"So it was that beast guy, you fought before?" I asked wirt in the living room with everyone sitting around. "Yes, i thought he was gone for good.. but i have a feeling thats the last time we'll see him." He was reassuring us, "well then... lets bring you guys on the your own path now" "how about you?" Mabel asked Wirt, "maybe its time i go home" he smiled and saw that mabel having a reassuring smile. So wirt brought us to the woods and lead us to where we left off from when we were all searching.