The Intro

Flora was only 5 when her parents died in a car accident. She lived, and everyday from that day she has wondered how come I'm still alive? Flora grew up on her own she lived with her grandmother but her and her grandmother did not get along very well. So she learned things on her own and when she would go to school she would already know most of the things the would teach her because she had to learn and be strong or fail. She had no friends she was a keep to yourself kind of girl. She wrote music, sang, and even played about 4 instruments by age 7. Flute, Trumpet and her favorite the piano, Violin. She longed to be with the crowd with the people and the joy. For what she was put through she did not trust anyone.  When she was 10 she was getting ready to enter  High School. For she was interviewed from one of the high schools and they asked her many questions and the one that she had the longest answer to was how old are you and what age do you think your going to graduate, and tell use about yourself. She said this " For I am 10 years of age. My name is Flora, and I do my work I have not time for fun or interacting,  I take my work very seriously, I work as a waiter, a Tudor, and worked for the school new's paper. I play 4 Instruments, and I am a fast learner. The reason why I am age 10 and going into High School is because that my grandmother did not like me so i had to learn and be strong or fail at everything and be a normal kid and play and just have fun. As people would tell me that i need to relax and that I should be happy that I am still young. By age 9 I learned to cook. I think that I am going to be 14 when I graduate. " For they were amazed for a little girl could do all that.