How fast things change

Ater what had happened to A.S. made me feel so bad and i wish i didn't say anything. Once lunched ended Brenden came up to me and the group i was hanging out with, after going to my locker.

Brenden: Hey Flora..... UUMMM..... can i speak to you in private? Before you ask why i have something to ask you. I've been dieing or tring to find a good way to ask you and when is the best time so can i speak to you?

Flora: Well yeah you have 10 mins to talk to me ok. (i turned to Grace next to me and said hes going to ask me today :) )  Well where do you want to talk? How long is this going to take?  I have to meet someone up thats why im wondering. but please don't take it the wrong way I don't want to sound mean. 

Brenden: Well Flora I would like you to sit for this please, well Flora will you go out with me, and will you go to the dance with me? I know that I may be really soon and I just can't wait for it so I had to ask.

Flora: Well Brenden............ I'm a bit shocked and I don't know how to respond to that i would have to say yes to going out with you and yes to going to the dance with you. I'm glad that you asked me to the dance. Thank you for asking me :)

Brenden: I bet that you wanted to go to the dance with me didn't you? Well any way I'll just let you go then let you finish your day then.

Flora: Well Brenden I don't know whoat to respond to that. I was hoping that you would ask me to the dance. But you asking me out is a suprise to me. i am happy that you asked, no im glad. Well i must go now to meet up with my friend and i will answer you about going out with you when school ends ok

Brenden: Oh, Ok i will wait for an answer then i will meet you next to the flag pole then. Plese don't be late, I would really like to give you something be for you answer me  after school ok. 

I said nothing i just looked at him and shook my head at him. I looked back and then ran into the door and hit the floor laughing when he saw and came to help me up......

Brenden: Flora.......... Are you ok? I hope your ok. Here I'll help you up.

Brenden helped me up and when i was up he was huging me and then out of know where we kissed and then Arrow-Smith came by and said so thats who you were waiting for, but we paid no attention to him. then my friend came by  and tapped me on my shoulder saying "I thought that you were going to meet up with me to talk about something. ... Hello? OH, well..." The bell rang and then we stoped and we looked at the clock. we didn't worry we had another 10 mins to get to class. After i noticed that i just looked up at him.

Flora: Oh, im so sorry for that. I didn't mean to worry you what so ever.  I hope you get what you want.... Well i have to.....................( a long silence came over everything for a while.) What are we doing we have to get to class... We can continue this after school or when we see eachother in the hall ok. 

Brenden: Well its ok i dont mind worring about you. I think i have gotten everything i wanted. Well......................... Flora i think were kissing. Hey Flora...  How about one more kiss before we leave.

When Flora and Brenden were about to kiss Zack and Arrow-Smith came with a friend of Zack's. Arrow-Smith holds on to Brenden while Zack's friend holds on to Flora. Zack was not to happy to see Flora around him,  So Zack had no choose to do but Brenden must pay the price. What he was going to do would make Brenden never forgive him.

Zack: Brenden im sorry but you must pay the price. I know you will never forgive me for this but Jack keep Flora still. Arrow-Smith hold Brenden tight so he does not try to help her. 

Breden: Zack don't do it you are not doing anything good by doing this.  She's doesn't know anything, Zack let her go!!!!!!!!

Zack: You know i can't do that. this is the group rule for dating..... If they last through this then they still want to be with you then they like you alot but if she doesn't then you were never ment to be. It's the rule Brenden you know that.