Chapter 9

You had passed out from the wounds you received from Sans. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around a bit. It was dark but your eyes slowly adjusted. Something about this was familiar. You were in a bed and covered in bandages. Your nerves settled a bit and you glanced to the side. You could feel a warmth in the bed with you. It was Sans, sleeping peacefully. Had he carried you and patched you up?

He already saved your life twice in a matter of a couple of days, but you supposed it was the least he could do. Then you realized he had his hand wrapped around your waist, hugging you tightly. You blushed at the realization but you didn't want to move. You enjoyed the embrace and anyways, you were sore. You nuzzled your head in his chest and sighed contently. You drifted off again.

You felt a movement and looked up to see Sans staring at you in shock. He had a distinctive dark blue color on his cheek bones. You mused over how he looked like an adorable blueberry. You glanced at a clock on the wall which read 10 A.M.

"i-i.. Y/N, uh.. 'morning.. kid" he stuttered. You giggled then got serious.
"Good morning Sans. What happened?"
"well, uh. you collapsed from blood loss and i got some bandages and stopped the bleeding. then i carried you to my room.."

He laughed awkwardly.

"well you were so cold and i was scared i had.. y'know, so i got in the bed with you..... to make sure you were ok." He looked away blushing harder than ever.

"It's ok Sans. Thank you so much." You remembered what you had done and you grabbed his face and made him look at you.

"Sans, I-I don't know what happened with Papyrus." you said softly, almost crying. "I swear, I didn't mean it. Papyrus was my friend, I'd never hurt him.."

Sans stared at you for a bit. "..i know." You hugged him tightly and tears ran down your face. You really didn't know what happened. He wiped your face gently.

Since Papyrus was gone, the two of you went to Grillby's for breakfast. The mood was lightened a little bit, but the feeling of losing a friend, or rather killing, still hung over you. You were surprised Sans forgave you so easily. You two spent the day lounging around the house since you wanted to recover a little bit. You were watching TV in the living room and Sans was playing a video game in his room.

It was about 5:30 P.M and you were already bored and a bit tired. You tip toed upstairs and saws Sans' room slightly cracked open, him staring intently at his video game. Carefully you opened the door and tackled him, making sure you did it after he already died in the game. He was quite surprised but he playfully tackled you back and tickled you for what seemed like ages.