Chapter 10 (continued)

~Time Skip~

Most of the areas now were evacuated. "You" reached Hotland and finished off any remaining monsters. One of which included a female spider by the name of Muffet. What a shame. Alphys Lab was deserted and now the person controlling you, who's name was Chara, was looking for Mettaton. "That ton of junk, where'd he go?" She finally cleared through the core, but not before stealing gold from the tills at MTT.

After a few encounters with some unlucky monsters, you reached a room with Mettaton. Chara wasn't looking to have a friendly chat and approached him eagerly. Mettaton revealed his true form: Mettaton NEO. He looked somewhat similar to his EX form but instead boasted metal armor and wings..? Chara didn't find it the least bit interesting, and frankly, neither did you. One hit as usual and she continued into a hallway and in an elevator.

You had no idea what was next and the elevator was taking longer than usual. Chara exited and walked swiftly through a gray monotone city of sorts. Though the door and into a brightly sun lit hallway. The tiles on the floor were yellow and burnt orange and the columns glowed in the warm sunlight. But glancing down the hall, your blood ran cold and even Chara's breathing wavered.