Chapter 3

sorry It's been so long..... I've been busy with school work and I just moved in to my new house.

anyway....to the story...

-----------------------

I've been sitting on the couch for what seemed like hours with Chris just staring at me. I was getting pissed off when I said, "Well if I'm staying here I'm going to need some clothes and my bathroom stuff."

He replied saying, "We will be stopping at your house in about an hour when nobodys their. Then you will leave a note saying that you are running away because you feel left out in the family and you will get the things you need to stay at my house."

So about an hour later we are at my house. I walked up and unlocked the door. I walked in, took my shoes off, and headed upstairs with him right behind me looking around. When I got to my bedroom I took my traveling bags out and started packing.....bras, undies, pants, shirts, etc...

When I finshed packing everything I needed, we left and went back to his house. When we got inside he showed me around and put me in a spare bedroom. He left me in what is now my bedroom to get myself comfortable. I took out my special box, and inside I have a pocket knife, 25,000 dollars i've saved up for years, photos of my family, and my hand gun for emergencies. I took the knife and put it in my pocket of my jeans.Than I went down stairs and into the kitchen looking for food cause' damn was I starving.

Looking in the empty cupboards of the kitchen I yelled, "Chris!" In less than a second later he was standing in front of me saying, "yes?"

"You have no food and I'm starving."

"I ordered Chinese, it should be here soon, and tomorow I will go shopping for some food so make a list of things you would like."

"Okay." Just than the door bell rang and he was gone. When I walked to the door he was paying the chinese guy money for the food. When the smell hit me I started drooling :p

When he shut the door he said," hungry much, are we?"

"Hell ya!" I grabbed the food out of his hand, went to the kitchen, sat at the table and started eating the food he took some and in less than 5 minutes he was done eating and I was only half way done with my food.

When I finished my food  he asked if I wanted to get a couple movies from the red box to watch. I agree, so we went and I got Step up, transforners, and Hall Pass.

We went home we watched Hall Pass first and I laughed so hard during the movie on certain parts I was on the floor rolling around and holding my stomach. Chris laughed too, but not as hard as me. After that movie we put Transformers in and it was about midnight, so about 3/4 of the way through it I fell asleep.

Sometime during the night I felt someone carrying me up the stairs; to tired to open my eyes I drifted back off to sleep.