Chapter 5

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I hear a car pull in the drive way. Looking out the window I saw it was Chris, so I hurried up into my room, closed and locked my door. I heared the door open and close shut, keys being thrown on the counter and steps coming up the stairs.

    'knock knock knock' I hear on my door... so I ignored it.

"Jess open the door", Chris says, but yet I still don't answer. He tries to open the door, but HA! it's locked.

"Come on Jessica, don't be like this. I'm sorry I was in a bad mood...I just..well I'm better now so please come out.", I still don't answer him. He deserves no answer, big dumb dumby jerky jerk.

"ok open this door, NOW!"...and I still don't answer him

"I'm going to count to 3 and if this door isn't open I'm going to break it down." " 1.....2.....3!"

Next thing you know the door is on the floor with me standing by the bed with a cold hard death glare planted right on him.

"Seriously? Leave me alone!" I go to push past him, but he grabs my shoulders and pushes me until i fall onto the bed. I struggle to get up, but he has a firm grip on me. "Get off!"

"Not until you aren't mad at me any more," Chris says.

"Oh well than that will be awhile," I hufffed.

"Fine," he says. Than he sits on me...He sits on me!

"Dude get off meeeee!!!," I say.

"Dude get off me!," Chris says in a really girly voice.

Ok that made me chuckle and smile, that was kinda funny.

"Hey there's a smile," Chris says

"Ok, fine, if I stop being mad at you will you please get off me?"

Chris gets off me and walks away out of my bedroom, so I stay in my bedroom.

Looking at the time it was 10 o'clock at night. Wow the day went by fast and I'm exhausted.  I lay on my bed, close my eyes and just think about everything. I miss my family. I wish I wasn't trapped here. I actually miss going to school. I want to get an education, a degree. I want to go and live my dream as a dancer, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.