Chapter 4: Awake In A Dream

A/N: Hey guys sorry this chapter is a little shorter than the other but I still wish you enjoy it. Thanks for reading and rating and commenting, it means alot. With love, Arisa.

Lydia's POV:

I was shocked. But in a very very good way. Allison freaking Argent had just told me that she was in love with me. And wait now she was leaning forward. I felt her soft lips press against mine and my eyes widened. I waited for awhile not sure of what I should do but soon found myself closing my eyes and softly kissing her back. I, Lydia Martin, was kissing my saviour! I couldn't believe it but it felt like a dream. For a moment I was afraid it was only just a dream but then I felt us pulling for air and took deep breaths and convinced myself this was reality. I looked into Allison's eyes and could see they looked at me with a hint of unsureness in them and I noticed I hadn't told her about my feelings yet!

"I-I really love you too!" I shouted a little bit louder than I meant to.

Allison just chuckled and looked deep into my eyes.

"Lydia Martin. Will you give me the honor and be my girlfriend?" she asked her dimples clear on her cheeks.

I felt happy tears form in my eyes and happily added:

"Yes Allison, yes! I would love to."

Allison cupped my cheeks and kissed me again and again and again softly and I started to giggle. I, Lydia Martin, had a girlfriend.

Allison's POV:

After our confessions we just spend the rest of the weekend getting to know each other. And the more I got to know Lydia the more I fell in love with her. She was just so sweet and nice and it was so wrong that she was being bullied. She didn't deserve that. Not my sweet Lydia.

Before we even knew it it was sunday night and I was allowed to stay one more night. On saturday I had taken Lydia with me to meet my parents and introduced her as my girlfriend. I was so glad that they were both happy for us and I knew for sure if Lyds' parents would be here still they would've given their blessings for us too.

I could feel Lydia tensing up while laying next to me. She obviously was nervous about going to school tommorow. We've had a conversation about wether to keep our relationship a secret or not but Lydia had told me she really wanted everyone to know I was her's and I for fucking sure wanted every single person know Lydia Martin was my girl. I ran my fingers across her back trying to calm her down.

"Nerveous about tomorrow babe?" I asked while making her look at me.
"Yes..." she whispered.
"Don't be baby. I will be with you every second I can and I'm gonna go talk with that idiot McCall and his friends and make sure they'll leave you alone." I told her comfortingly.
"But what if they hurt you? I don't want you to get hurt! Please don't-" she started fear clear in her voice.
"Hey it's okay Lyds. I know what I'm doing, okay? Don't worry sweetie tommorow things will change and they will change for the better." I assured her and kissed her long on the lips.

Next Morning

Lydia's POV:

I opened my eyes at the far too familiar sound of my alarm clock. I prayed for it to just stop and let me cuddle deeper into Allison and like magic it went off. But I already knew not because of my prayers. Allison had switched it off and she kissed my nose.

"Good morning baby girl." she said with a smile.
"Morning..." I mumbled and forced a small smile back.
"Hey I told you there's nothing to worry about. I'm with you okay?" she told me and helped me out off the bed.

We changed our clothes and headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I looked at the familiar note on my kitchen table and smiled sadly. Allison noticed this and hugged me comfortingly from behind. I ofcourse had told her about the note and she understood immideatly how important it was for me.