Chapter 6: Not About Angels (or is it?)

A/N: First of all a huge thank you for everyone for your constant support! You guys are the best! Special thanks for these cuties: mychemicalrainbows, FangirlsandFandoms and LydiaStilinski-9 your comments have made my days <3 Now the next chapter after this one is gonna be the last one so prepare yourselves for that. Also if you have any wishes for the last chapter or any ideas please tell me! I've been planning on writing another Allydia story so please look forward for that one. Once again thank you so much! With love, Arisa.

Allison's POV:

I smiled comfortingly at Lydia before starting to slide into Derek's car ready to wrap my girlfriend into my arms never letting her go again when I heard a loud bang and felt sharp pain on my shoulder. I felt myself fall to the backseat and I heard shocked gasp coming from everyone's mouth.

"Allison? Allison!" Lydia started to panic while Malia just jumped into the car and Derek started to drive straight to the hospital while Stiles dialed his cob father's number to inform him about Jackson.
"It's... It's okay..." I told Lydia trying to focus on breathing.
"No... No it's not... Just please hang on Allison I'm so sorry this is all my fault..." Lydia sobbed while I rest my head on her still half naked lap.
"Never apologize after something like that." I said very sternly making her flinch a little.
"It would be better for Allison not to talk before we are at the hospital. Just keep her awake." Derek told.

I noded and tried to focus on my beautiful girlfriend's terrified face which was covered in tears. It was still hard to believe that not even five minutes ago Jackson was about to rape my Lydia. I was going to make sure that asshole would pay for what he had done for both me and my girlfriend. Lydia gave a small kiss on my nose careful not to hurt me and I could feel her tears drop onto my face. It gave me strength to stay concious until we reached the hospital and Scott's mother, who is a nurse, was alreaydy waiting there with some other nurses and a doctor. I was putten into a hospital bed and I was taken to operating room. The nurses had to hold both me and Lydia back when we were separated and the last thing I saw before my anesthesia hitting me was Malia taking my crying girlfriend into her arms and I silently thanked her in my mind.

Lydia's POV:

I was crying hystericaly in Malia's arms trying my best to calm down but it was so hard. I couldn't help but blame myself for everyhting. If I wouldn't have got kidnapped Allison would've never get shot. My whole body was shaking and I felt my legs went under me but Malia supported me. I tried to whisper thank you but could only sob. Malia ran her hand through my hair soothingly and whispered over and over into my ear that Allison would make it and that everyhting would be just fine. I gave her weak nod and felt myself being carried into one of the chairs at the corridor and being sented on Malia's lap. Stiles was already sitting there and I felt him ran a hand up and down my thigh soothingly. They made me feel so much better and it felt so unreal because only yesterday they had been my bullies.

"Tha-thank you..." I managed to whimper.
"It's the least we can do after what we've put you through Lydia." Stiles told me gently.
"And we are your friends now. We will be there for you when you need us. And we were sick of worry when we heard Jackson had kidnapped you. We care about you. And we care about Allison too. We're just so sorry..." Malia told me while running her hand on my back soothingly.
"You really should get some rest now. I bet you're gonna go through a check up and meeting a psychologist in the morning." Stiles said with a tired face.
"Yeah just go to sleep Lydia." Malia whispered into my ear and I fell into restless, nightmare filled sleep.

Time skip till 3am

"Lydia. Lydia wake up!" I heard Malia's voice and opened my eyes.
"Wha-what is it?" I asked startled.
"It's Allison she's awake and Scott's mom told us she's doing just fine!" Stiles happily beamed.