Chapter 7: Say Yes

A/N: Hi guys this is the very last chapter and I'm sorry it took me so long to update this but gosh I had the most busy and horrible day but here it is now. Thank you so much for giving my story a change this story is very important me since writing it has given me a change to escape from the real life problems. Thank you fo your support and comments and raitings and everyhting. I'm actually feeling kind of sad that this will be the end but I just felt like it was time to end this story. I hope you will enjoy this chapter and maybe laugh a little too. Dedicated to FangirlsandFandoms , mychemicalrainbows and LydiaStilinski-9. P.S I couldn't find Lydia's second name anywhere so I used Holland's second name. With love, Arisa.

Lydia's POV:

It was Christmas Eve evening and everyone had camed over to my place. It had been over two months since Jackson had kidnapped me and shooted Allison. Everything was thankfully back to normal expect I still sometimes had very bad nightmares but Allison would be there for me since she had moved to live with me and I was also meeting a psychologist once in a week so everything was just fine. The house was decorate in festive lights and decorations and in our living room was standing a beautiful christmas tree. Kira helped me at the kitchen and it was nice getting to know her better. Melissa was also helping us around since she and Scott lived together and we didn't want her to be alone since it was christmas. Stiles dad had also came along for a little while before he had to go to handle some cop stuff. Allison and Malia were chatting on the couch talking about their favourite bands and Allison was also telling her all about archery, her new favourite hobby. It was cute how much they actually had in common and they reminded me a little about each other. Scott and Stiles were dancing like two five years old along christmas carols and Derek was sitting in our armchair looking like he was about to explode. I chuckled at the view and put the turkey into the oven. Everything was done and I, Melissa and Kira headed to the living room too. Kira sat down to the floor infront of Malia and Malia started to braid her dark long hair and Melissa took a seat on our other armchair. I was looking for a place to sat down too when I felt someone pulling me onto their lap and kiss my cheek.

"Hi babe. You smell like gingerbread." Allison told while sniffing my neck making me giggle.
"Stop that tickles." I laughed but that only caused Allison to start to actually tickle me.
"Still tickling?" she asked with a smirk.
"A-Allison! Help so-someone!" I cried out.
"Ready?" Scott asked from Stiles.
"Ready." Stiles replied before they attacked Allison and soon everyone was in a huge pile tickling each other.

Derek had tackled Stiles to the floor and was smirking down at the laughing and squirming boy. Those too were so totally having something going on between them but I also noticed Scott's kinda jealous stares towards Derek. He seemed to have feelings for Stiles too. Well thankfully they didn't start to fight over him but just continued to have fun. After awhile everyone was so out of breath we just had to stop. Allison collapsed theatrically ontop of me and smirked at my blushing face. She kissed my nose and sat back up. She signaled me to come and cuddle with her and I happily laid down into her arms. We kept on chatting until the turkey was ready and me, Melissa and Kira headed to the kitchen to prepare everyhting for our dinner. The kitchen was filled with wonderful smell and I went to the living room to call everyone for dinner.

"Oh boy oh boy!" Stiles basically flew to the kitchen and Scott was right behind him making us all laugh.

After everyone had sat down Melissa kept a beautiful christmas speech and we all started to eat. It was quiet and for the first time today I had time to think about my parents and granny. I felt a lump in my throath while looking away from everybody's happy faces trying to hide my tears. Finally I couldn't take it anymore.

"Excuse me." I said and ran to me and Allison's bedroom.

Allison's POV:

I noticed something was wrong with Lydia and just when I was about to ask what was going on she excused herself and ran off. I stood up and told that I would go check on her. Everyone just noded looking worried. I reached our bedroom door and knocked on it softly before opening it. I found Lydia lying on our bed sobbing quietly. I sat down next to her and took her into my arms. I rubbed her back gently in calming circles.